Space Force Uniforms look familiar?

without gallactica they're just cos-playing......
I read an article on one of the military sites yedterday about how the enlisted Space Force troops have panned the uniforms. If I can find it, I'll post it.

Yes, they look a little like Star Trek the movies series’ uniforms. And, the look a little like the 2nd Battlestar Galactica series uniforms.

Reactions: Paintman
Yes, they look a little like Star Trek the movies series’ uniforms. And, the look a little like the 2nd Battlestar Galactica series uniforms.
Who's designing these things and are they purposely doing this to mock this new...pardon the phrase...enterprise?

• Haha
Reactions: Paintman
Who's designing these things and are they purposely doing this to mock this new...pardon the phrase...enterprise?
I think the guys who go into this field are probably fans. They most likely grew up on Star Trek and I think it only makes sense they’d be drawn to that style. It’s really a cool thing. Star Trek and it’s many incarnations have inspired our world greatly.

Does this mean that we are going to have basically a hitchhikers uniform to wear when we have to hitch a ride with the Russians to get into orbit? I would prefer that we have a real space program rather than uniforms to wear when we ride as hitchhikers. Our space program is an embarrassment. When I was young we were headed to the stars or at least to some of the other planets. Instead, we decided to be a wannabe second-class nation more interested in becoming another welfare state than an advancing nation and world leader.

Appropriately silly.

Now they just need their own salute. Rigid right forearm slapped across the chest, then extended forward with open palm ... "Death to Ming The Merciless!"

Dress Blues...Not a new idea or design really.

Great, now that we have uniforms maybe we can think about a real effort to return to space as other than a beggar hitchhiker. We now have the part that is evidently most important covered.

Last edited:
Great, now that we have uniforms maybe we can think about a real effort to return to space
Don't hold your breath.

"All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players."

Reactions: Lynne