Southern Indiana Cryptid Report

I hope Lon follows up on this case. The clicking sound reminds me of what blind animals do to use sound as a locator. I don't think throwing fireworks at a creature you know nothing about is a very good idea. I can see teenage boys doing something this silly and cruel.

I don't think throwing fireworks at a creature you know nothing about is a very good idea. I can see teenage boys doing something this silly and cruel.
They are talking about caves, etc., so this has to be down on the Kentucky border area as we don't have caves up here, and we are considered southern. Throwing anything in a cave or cavern could cause a cave in of soil/rocks. These people are lucky they didn't up IN the cavern after a collapse.

Reactions: Lynne
They are talking about caves, etc., so this has to be down on the Kentucky border area as we don't have caves up here, and we are considered southern. Throwing anything in a cave or cavern could cause a cave in of soil/rocks. These people are lucky they didn't up IN the cavern after a collapse.
Good point.