Soul Exhaustion

The price of living in the world, I think. It seems this generation can't accept that life is not easy and often quite hard. I think the souls that are tired are the guardian angels having to listen to the complaints all day long lol. Bodys get tired, take a nap.

Wow. Reading through that got real uncomfortable real quick. I didn't expect to see so many of these signs in my own life as of late.

I'm not the kind of person who shares feelings like these. Talking to someone about my emotional pain and trauma is almost as traumatic as what I'm already going through. Learning to ask for help is one of the hardest things I have ever done.

There was something that happened decades ago which would be called an emotional trauma. It left me feeling discarded and lost, I struggled for a long time with feelings of betrayal and bitterness, anger and anguish. In a lot of ways it changed me, who I was on the inside was not quite the same person I had been before. But it was something that I learned to live with and move past, or so i thought. Then a few years ago a new trauma occurred that caused the exact same feelings and brought back the same pains as before. Like if someone had broken their arm and years later broke it again in almost the exact same spot. For a while now I have been trying to work through this new issue but keep falling back into my old issues in the process.

However, it not all bad news. I have taken the leap and sought out counseling. I'm going to go back through this list and identify which signs I see in myself as something to work on and bring up in discussions with all who are helping me.

I'm not writing this to bring others down, but rather to give a big Thank You to Debi for posting this. I know she wasn't targeting me with this post but it's something I have been needing. And also a big Thank You to the rest of PNF who have opened up and shared your life experiences here, both good and bad, which helps make sharing my own experiences less scary.

I'm not writing this to bring others down, but rather to give a big Thank You to Debi for posting this. I know she wasn't targeting me with this post but it's something I have been needing. And also a big Thank You to the rest of PNF who have opened up and shared your life experiences here, both good and bad, which helps make sharing my own experiences less scary.
I often post what I know many of us are facing, and you are not alone in this, Steve! With all that is happening in the world today, many of us are facing old wounds we thought were dealt with. PNF as a group is more than just about the paranormal...it's about life. I've always tried to keep this a safe place for everyone so that we can give support to each other along this road called life. None of us travels this road without hitting a few potholes...and some of those can be deep.

You've not brought others down...you've opened a door for others to speak when they need to. Thank you for being brave enough to share and know you have a whole group of people here who care! :<3

Aint going to read the signs... that would add 31 to the 30. lol

I was just speaking of this thing (tonight) with Debi...

It is ALWAYS Spirit, Mind, Body... ALWAYS.

But, that is not what we are taught as Human Children. The Human Child is amazingly adapt at change. BUT it is Spirit that allows so.. In these that are these days and times.. it is to Us to Remember... because Spirit IS and when we keep that in the basement long enough... we die.

Wow. Reading through that got real uncomfortable real quick. I didn't expect to see so many of these signs in my own life as of late.

I'm not the kind of person who shares feelings like these. Talking to someone about my emotional pain and trauma is almost as traumatic as what I'm already going through. Learning to ask for help is one of the hardest things I have ever done.

There was something that happened decades ago which would be called an emotional trauma. It left me feeling discarded and lost, I struggled for a long time with feelings of betrayal and bitterness, anger and anguish. In a lot of ways it changed me, who I was on the inside was not quite the same person I had been before. But it was something that I learned to live with and move past, or so i thought. Then a few years ago a new trauma occurred that caused the exact same feelings and brought back the same pains as before. Like if someone had broken their arm and years later broke it again in almost the exact same spot. For a while now I have been trying to work through this new issue but keep falling back into my old issues in the process.

However, it not all bad news. I have taken the leap and sought out counseling. I'm going to go back through this list and identify which signs I see in myself as something to work on and bring up in discussions with all who are helping me.

Not bringing anyone down, Steve. Thanks for sharing that. If someone claimed that they have never had a low moment in their life, i'd say they were full of s... It happens to us all and not to sound cliche, but i try to use those moments as strengths. If i got through that stuff, i can overcome anything the muck wants to throw at me.

Reactions: Lynne and Stevedog

We are all here for you Steve. I didn't mean to make light of certain people's pain above. I was thinking of the average person's struggles, as presented by Selectric. There are always those who seem to get more than their share of pain in life. I am still living so I don't want to speak to soon. I do not know why awful things happen to good people, perhaps it's just random conditions in a world we cannot control. We are often quick to blame a creator or believe it must all have a purpose, but perhaps God is just watching the ant farm and comforting us when we arrive home. Weather our souls get tired, I don't know but I think our minds and body sure feel the pain of tragedy and loss. Until we cross over all we have is the struggle and hopefully some good people in our lives to help carry the Burdon. It is important to remember you are not alone.

Reactions: Stevedog
We are all here for you Steve. I didn't mean to make light of certain people's pain above. I was thinking of the average person's struggles, as presented by Selectric. There are always those who seem to get more than their share of pain in life. I am still living so I don't want to speak to soon. I do not know why awful things happen to good people, perhaps it's just random conditions in a world we cannot control. We are often quick to blame a creator or believe it must all have a purpose, but perhaps God is just watching the ant farm and comforting us when we arrive home. Weather our souls get tired, I don't know but I think our minds and body sure feel the pain of tragedy and loss. Until we cross over all we have is the struggle and hopefully some good people in our lives to help carry the Burdon. It is important to remember you are not alone.
Thank you. And I was not offended by your remarks. I was actually thinking along those same lines myself.

Growing up I had always been taught that when God puts challenges and struggles in front of us it is only because he knows that we can handle them. The bigger the issue, the more he believes in us. I know it's meant to be an encouraging thought during difficult times, but more than once I have looked up and said "Hey God, I appreciate the vote of confidence but can I get just a little bit of a break here?"

Reactions: Lynne
Thank you. And I was not offended by your remarks. I was actually thinking along those same lines myself.

Growing up I had always been taught that when God puts challenges and struggles in front of us it is only because he knows that we can handle them. The bigger the issue, the more he believes in us. I know it's meant to be an encouraging thought during difficult times, but more than once I have looked up and said "Hey God, I appreciate the vote of confidence but can I get just a little bit of a break here?"
Let's hope the hard time are behind you and its smooth sailing ahead.

Reactions: Stevedog