Somewhere in here...

Donna K.

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Debi asked for us to interact so we don't feel so alone and we don't die of boredom before the virus has a chance to kill us... I can't find where so - how about here! Wanna take a journey? o_O

Come now Children, gather round
Sit here by the fire and visit with The Hound
There you go, get cozy... no Wolf's dare cross this Line
Listen and I'll Sing you Tellings, lost within all time
Let darkness dance it's night
We have no care of them
Where we're going they can't follow
Not Man, nor Fade, nor Djinn​

Once Upon a FarAway...

Battle Worn and Weary​

Battle worn and weary, sick of heart, sick of Soul… The Band did gather round The Stones. In dark they came, at twilight’s wakening. The last defense broken. The last hope dying. I see this in their eyes.

Wonder’s hidden far below the Earth, so tricked from human sight… are now lost to all. This War for them is over, all Gifts rejected. Home’s destroyed. The Castle falling.

After eons spent in Battle, The Mountain recedes and falls quiet. And now, the first Autumn. Full presence. Asking audience. And I, who have single-mindedly allowed no encompassing of thoughts or Land or deed, do look clearly on his face and welcome his Company this night.

This night we shall camp together, all within The Creators’ Hand. This night there will be no separation, no foreign realities. As night darkens, they too recede… to build their family a place for resting, Within the Cedars, Upon Their needles.

I hear the laughter of their children, as only children can, finding it all a great adventure. Then descends a great peace upon this tiny Stand of Forest and in my heart... and I know we will rest well tonight, in the same Realm, finding trust and respect for each other. At long, long, last.

In the Song of the Wind, faintly… I hear The Chimes. Blessed Be.

For a tragedy has birthed a miracle and end’s in Beauty, as we sleep together under the same Stars.

I set aside my Sword and know myself to be touched by Grace.

:windchime:​

Now... which way, which way ... hmmm Up I think.

Hannah’s Song​

In all my endless struggle, to try to find The Key, I never once had turned to Fae - though They had beckoned me.

Then one day She took my hand – A Pilgrimage to make – and there encountered Fairy Folk on shores of distant lake.

We traveled first to Sacred Lands, in northern mountains high – to touch the Wheel that always was, before her time was nigh.

Her cheeks were full of roses, her eyes had captured sky – and in that Ancient Circle, two locks of hair were tied.

Then down through primal forest, unmolested, undisturbed - The beauty there so wondrous, no sound of human heard.

And to the Shores of distant lake, for here she needed rest - Though I had thought the journey done, for her but one more quest.

Then in the evenings last, from across the lake a gale – each of our fellow travelers did sleep exactly where they fell.

As Spirit Wind blew fiercely, Traveller’s Wagon’s circled round - and when the Wind was silenced, another Place for Her was found.

Before the Door was opened, and long into the night… we spoke about Her Crossing, no reason now to fight. We spoke of happy things and sadness, of a death of body young - of departure from her daughter and all the Song’s still left for her unsung.

In her was such a Beauty. No sighs, remorse or grief – just the wonderment of a gentle child and innocent belief.

Far into that quiet night, a movement - caught within our glance - We noticed our surroundings like wakened from a trance.

For in a Fairy Circle Fair, did she sit with me – Surrounded quite completely by Seven Ancient Tree’s.

Dim behind them mists were stirring, where the Wagons once had stood - And Archways of such beauty formed, within the silent Wood.

With brilliant Light of purple, each Arch became a Door – You see, The Veil was parting – for this gentle girl.

A Gift they brought for Hannah, and because her heart was pure - To the Circle came the Fairy Folk - for garb was Love They wore.

Far into the Nether Realm, her Spirit’s Song was heard – and entered now The Circle, with lips They Spoke no word.

Deep into her heart they gazed, where true Belief was seen - The Gift they brought for Hannah – to meet the Fairy King.

Now, you may scoff this story, but every word is true - Belief is easily spoken, but felt by very few.

The Fairy Folk are real you see. Not legend, myth or tale - I saw them take her hand and dance, within the misty Veil.

;mn

Yes... I hear the howling - it's my Hounds that you hear... How bout we talk of Gypsy's, the Dog's will keep things clear.

That’s the Way with Gypsy’s

It’s time to travel on

They taste this life… then take their due

There’s reason in this Song

When the Wagon’s gather

Secrets in a Book

Find the place where you belong

Those memories they took

My absence has been noticed

Once in, there’s no Door out

The cost of Breaking Circle

My Soul, there is no doubt

Now the Gypsy Key belongs to me

His day has come and gone

Follow if you can LaBele

We hide within the Wand

:key::hourglass:​

Reactions: garnetsilver
Okay... stoke the fire a little will you please, Granny get's a little cold around her knee's. There's one more Tale for Telling, and this I hope you hear... so clear your hearts and Spirit's so my Word's are Crystal Clear.

This Calling is for My Children and Theirs. I Pray The Creator, Grant me the Courage To Stand, that They might not be held accountable for that which They did not Create and have little hope of overcoming. March 9, 1989

Cry The Ancient Circle

He’s in every tear any Child cried, deciding he should die. When everything he trusted becomes a blatant lie.

He’s in the raging madness, we knew at Wounded Knee. He’s in the millions homeless, looked at with apathy.

He’s in the Mothers dying sighs, as Nature loses ground. He’s in the laughter of the masses when no Love can be found.

He’s in the reigning Monarch who sits upon his throne, and tells his people everyday, that they are not alone.

He’s in the poison that we breathe, each time we take a breath. He’s in the blindness we pretend, until there’s nothing left.

He’s in the medication, withheld from those in need. He’s in the hungry children, that we refuse to feed.

He’s in the shaking of the head, when One decides to Stand. He’s in the Daughters wilting Soul, when touched by father’s hand.

He’s in the rant of Christiandom, where Gods Sweet Laws are lost. He’s in the Moslem radical, who kills at such a cost.

His laughter sounds in Heaven, where even Angel’s grieve. To watch with horror man’s desire, to destroy all they’ve received.

To him we make the payment, for that given us for free, and see ourselves as foolish when we feel an aching need.

We have no time to turn around, those things which we have lost. Since even now our arrogance, sees that too great a cost.

So To Those who Fight still for Us, to Them an Oath I’ve made. To
Stand alone in Silence, until The Children’s debt is paid.

En Sortae Ominae Dominus ~ Until The Lily Call's​

To Pagan Souls and Christian and All who’s Spirit’s still are Free… to them I’ll sound this Call and leave them with this Key. Remember now The Sacred Song and Sing It in Our Need. The Days grow short. The Shadow Long. The Dark does now proceed.

~ Now is the time for The Circle of Ten ~ To Stand Again With The Guardians ~ February 20, 2020

Reactions: garnetsilver
For now the journey's over but I hope you come again... and bring some Telling's to The Fire, of who and where or when. It matter's not the journey, The Fire is the Key, so come again with Stories - if just to humor me. :fire:

Loved these Donna.