Something was attacking me, it felt like a snake I took selfies..

LexiBlue

Reaction score
I hope these pictures show..what the heck is on my ear?! And the second picture was in a cluster of pictures I took at once...its the only one that came out with a BLUE ORB..thoughts? My husband was in the ICU, I was home alone. Then I got attacked
Tania.jpg
tania2.jpg

Emp1486

Reaction score
Could be someone trying to comfort you and accidentally squeezed to tight

Lynne

Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
Hi Lexi. Welcome to the forum and I am so sorry to hear your husband is not well. I hope he is doing better.

I see the distortion on your ear and I have to say it looks odd. The orb in the second pic I can’t answer because I dont know what is in the room that might cause a reflection. Can you give us a little background on what may have led up to this ? Do you have a history of paranormal activity ? Did this attack leave marks ? What makes you think it is a snake?

Here is a link you might find helpful if you are in distress over this.
PNF Suggestions for Paranormal Activity Problems

Reactions: ozentity

DELETED

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
It appears you're wearing an earring (or it's your hair) and light is reflecting off of it.
The blue "orb" it could be a reflection from something nearby or even a problem with your camera.
I was taking pictures with my iPhone and something similar was popping up. Turns out I had a burn-in area on the lens.

Reactions: Lynne

Spectre80

Reaction score
Hi LexiBlue
I'm very sorry to hear about your husband.....hoping he gets better! Let us know if you need any prayer. I know there are several of us on here who are Christians, including myself. As far as the possible paranormal photos... I usually go strait to trying to debunk claims no matter what it is. Is there any chance you were wearing any earrings this particular day? There is also a framed picture on the wall behind you. It might be possible it is a product of light glare and slight blur from the camera. The blue orb in the second one looks very much like a light or lens flare caused by the very bright sunlight coming through the window. This is a normal thing that shows up allot in photos. Can you please expand on the attack?

Reactions: Lynne

Lynne

Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
Hi LexiBlue
I'm very sorry to hear about your husband.....hoping he gets better! Let us know if you need any prayer. I know there are several of us on here who are Christians, including myself. As far as the possible paranormal photos... I usually go strait to trying to debunk claims no matter what it is. Is there any chance you were wearing any earrings this particular day? There is also a framed picture on the wall behind you. It might be possible it is a product of light glare and slight blur from the camera. The blue orb in the second one looks very much like a light or lens flare caused by the very bright sunlight coming through the window. This is a normal thing that shows up allot in photos. Can you please expand on the attack?
Good to see you around Spectre.

Reactions: 7Christie