something is in my house

Is anyone else getting these Amazon advertisements on this post? Looney Tunes - TAZ 13\" Plush?

I am and I am surprised as I think Debi has these blocked. What's up?

Darcy, if you have only seen two of them - and they were contained within Nel’s posts - I believe they were inserted on purpose to show a picture of a child’s toy relevant to the post.

However, thanks for trying to keep us all safe by raising the point. [Like the Federal Government is fond of saying, “See something paranormal, say something...then yell and run like hell.”]

Hi Nel and welcome. I think Debi has covered your needs well. I will be praying for you.

Last edited:
update. my daughter had a full break down in school and was put on a 5150 hold. shes never been in trouble ever at school.

i got my family involved when this first happened and then this happened. so we brought in extended family.

she was hearing voices, saying things ive never heard her say before and how she wants to hurt us and kill us, sent some weird coded message to her grandpa saying the same thing.

my uncle started to pray for her as soon as she was sent off on the hold to a different city (in native language and then in english), what he said was kinda of chilling.

he basically said that the same thing that bothered her as a child came back, but is feeding off of her to get what "it" needs. so the weird thing is, my uncle has never been to my place before and my wife is kinda of a hoarder. he said there is a lot of clutter in the house and this thing hides and moves in between rooms and hides behind things and waits for her. it pops out when she is the most vulnerable.

so tonight we went through the whole place and blessed with different things mostly native rituals we burned roots, sage, put holy water and a type of native holy water. we went room to room, top to bottom around the whole place.

i really hope this works. i dont know what else to do at this point.

a couple weird things happened when we were doing our native prayers. my mom felt that there was something in my bedroom, walk in bedroom closet and in our upstairs bathroom. as soon as we went down stairs our kitchen light started to flicker.

i told her last time we did this, my wife was burning sage in the kitchen and thats when we heard the growls, not once but twice. the whole time we were doing this at certain spots i felt like i wanted to cry and im not an emotional person, so i have a feeling something was trying to latch on to me or try to do something.

he said there is a lot of clutter in the house and this thing hides and moves in between rooms and hides behind things and waits for her. it pops out when she is the most vulnerable.

i told her last time we did this, my wife was burning sage in the kitchen and thats when we heard the growls, not once but twice. the whole time we were doing this at certain spots i felt like i wanted to cry and im not an emotional person, so i have a feeling something was trying to latch on to me or try to do something.

The clutter thing is very real (from experience, I'm a clutterer). It has to do with energy flow. The air/atmosphere/environment gets stagnant when there is no flow and negative or dark energy is likely to use this if it is in the area. It just hangs in the air like dust motes... after time those dust motes start to coalesce and become a more powerful thing... causing every thing from depression, to short tempers, to feelings of paranoia -- being watched -- messed with. That makes a perfect atmosphere for a dark entity to attempt to move in and mark its territory.

De-cluttering is like throwing a window open when winter finally ends. All of a sudden you have Flow. Positive Flow. And that brings the warmth of the sun and the smell of the rain and dark, rich earth. ..That Flow carries all the things that are natural and clean on this Mother. Darkness can not tarry there for long. So, you don't have to get rid of stuff... just re-align it. The 4 directions in every room should always be open and good size pathways kept clear. It also never hurts to crack your windows once a day no matter how cold it is, even if for just a few minutes.

i told her last time we did this, my wife was burning sage in the kitchen and thats when we heard the growls, not once but twice.

I agree with Debi that if it/they are growling it is most definitely negative/dark energy. On the other hand... if it/they are growling you are doing something right and it's pis*ing them off. Intimidation is the go to reaction, hence the growl. Once, back in the 'when' ... my tiny little bedroom window became a interstate hi-way of dark energy... just pretty as you please and what are you going to do about it situation. Finally, on a particularly bad night, I snapped. My kid's had been terrorized. I had been terrorized. I was still terrified... more than you could know... and not for the least reason that I could SEE these 'things'. We could all see them. And they definitely saw us. Anyway, I snapped. I went to my jewelry box and found my grand-mother's wedding ring which had several diamonds around the band. It was not a fancy thing but it would do. I made the kids sit on the couch and I walked into that room and directly to that window -- it was like pushing my way through sludge -- and used that diamond to etch a Cross in the glass and said "This land and all that dwell here belong to The Christ and through Him The Father. If you are not of His Light you can not be here.

Let me tell you... this/these dark things were past angry -- A huge percussion hit this little cabin and then it shook so hard I thought it might disintegrate around me. The kids were screaming and for several seconds chaos reigned. But then, blessed silence -- and the dark energy was gone. Just vanished. Poof. Now, mind you... I didn't come up with these actions on my own, though it seemed like they were in the moment. These actions were a Gift and a Direction from The Light. Which is a very good thing because these dark energies would have ground me to dust in a second without that Protection. I have no doubt.

That was the first of many time's I would use that phrase and the beginning of many battles. But, it is the time I remember the clearest because it was the first time I witnessed the incredible Power and Swiftness of Light against darkness. What I am saying here is, it's a battle worth fighting. Let it growl, snarl, and shake. Because against The Light... that's the best its got.

On another note -- and then I'll let you go and sorry to run so long --

Sometimes we spend so much time wondering 'why me/us'. .. What's the connection... that we forget that it is not relevant really, in the end of things. The facts are the facts. Here it is and here you and yours are. Everything else is a distraction.

Just keep on Walking -- you WILL Walk out the other side. It/them, not so much.

The clutter thing is very real (from experience, I'm a clutterer). It has to do with energy flow. The air/atmosphere/environment gets stagnant when there is no flow and negative or dark energy is likely to use this if it is in the area. It just hangs in the air like dust motes... after time those dust motes start to coalesce and become a more powerful thing... causing every thing from depression, to short tempers, to feelings of paranoia -- being watched -- messed with. That makes a perfect atmosphere for a dark entity to attempt to move in and mark its territory.

De-cluttering is like throwing a window open when winter finally ends. All of a sudden you have Flow. Positive Flow. And that brings the warmth of the sun and the smell of the rain and dark, rich earth. ..That Flow carries all the things that are natural and clean on this Mother. Darkness can not tarry there for long. So, you don't have to get rid of stuff... just re-align it. The 4 directions in every room should always be open and good size pathways kept clear. It also never hurts to crack your windows once a day no matter how cold it is, even if for just a few minutes.

I agree with Debi that if it/they are growling it is most definitely negative/dark energy. On the other hand... if it/they are growling you are doing something right and it's pis*ing them off. Intimidation is the go to reaction, hence the growl. Once, back in the 'when' ... my tiny little bedroom window became a interstate hi-way of dark energy... just pretty as you please and what are you going to do about it situation. Finally, on a particularly bad night, I snapped. My kid's had been terrorized. I had been terrorized. I was still terrified... more than you could know... and not for the least reason that I could SEE these 'things'. We could all see them. And they definitely saw us. Anyway, I snapped. I went to my jewelry box and found my grand-mother's wedding ring which had several diamonds around the band. It was not a fancy thing but it would do. I made the kids sit on the couch and I walked into that room and directly to that window -- it was like pushing my way through sludge -- and used that diamond to etch a Cross in the glass and said "This land and all that dwell here belong to The Christ and through Him The Father. If you are not of His Light you can not be here.

Let me tell you... this/these dark things were past angry -- A huge percussion hit this little cabin and then it shook so hard I thought it might disintegrate around me. The kids were screaming and for several seconds chaos reigned. But then, blessed silence -- and the dark energy was gone. Just vanished. Poof. Now, mind you... I didn't come up with these actions on my own, though it seemed like they were in the moment. These actions were a Gift and a Direction from The Light. Which is a very good thing because these dark energies would have ground me to dust in a second without that Protection. I have no doubt.

That was the first of many time's I would use that phrase and the beginning of many battles. But, it is the time I remember the clearest because it was the first time I witnessed the incredible Power and Swiftness of Light against darkness. What I am saying here is, it's a battle worth fighting. Let it growl, snarl, and shake. Because against The Light... that's the best its got.

On another note -- and then I'll let you go and sorry to run so long --

Sometimes we spend so much time wondering 'why me/us'. .. What's the connection... that we forget that it is not relevant really, in the end of things. The facts are the facts. Here it is and here you and yours are. Everything else is a distraction.

Just keep on Walking -- you WILL Walk out the other side. It/them, not so much.
CLAPPING!!!!!! YAY!!! WELL STATED!! I TOTALLY AGREE. THANk YOU DARCY!!

Reactions: garnetsilver