something is in my house

There is also one other possibility here since your daughter has gifts. If she is a teenager, it is possible that her gifts are growing rapidly and may have run beyond what she knows to handle right now. That can actually start a poltergeist phenomena. Poltergeists are thought to be psychic energy that is unleashed and can even take on a personality of it's own. It normally comes from teenage girls who are gifted and have an overload of psychic energy.

I don't "feel" that is the cause, but I need to at least put that out there as a possibility for you. If she is acting as an unknowing "beacon", she could also be the actual target and unknowingly attracting entities into the home.

Sometimes we never find out what the cause is. The main thing is that you want to be rid of this, so I would advise doing what I've laid out above to combat it...whateever it may be. Once again, acting as a family unit is very important in this. If your daughter is the one attracting beings, or even if she is causing poltergeist activity, her involvement here is key in making this go away. It's possible it's a bit of all of this, but no matter what you want it gone.

Reactions: nel
thank you, i have this prayer card that was given to my from my mom when she helped us last year. i talked to my wife about salting and spreading holy water on the windows and doors. we have carpet in all the rooms and grass in the front our the house.
OK, you know the basics of it, so it's time to act. You have enough to put a plan into action, so I shall wait to hear back on how it goes. Meantime, the group here will keep you in prayer and intentions and if we can do anything further for you, even if it's just moral support, we're here for you. Please, keep us informed as you battle this and let us know how it's going! We care about all of our members.

There is also one other possibility here since your daughter has gifts. If she is a teenager, it is possible that her gifts are growing rapidly and may have run beyond what she knows to handle right now. That can actually start a poltergeist phenomena. Poltergeists are thought to be psychic energy that is unleashed and can even take on a personality of it's own. It normally comes from teenage girls who are gifted and have an overload of psychic energy.

I don't "feel" that is the cause, but I need to at least put that out there as a possibility for you. If she is acting as an unknowing "beacon", she could also be the actual target and unknowingly attracting entities into the home.

Sometimes we never find out what the cause is. The main thing is that you want to be rid of this, so I would advise doing what I've laid out above to combat it...whateever it may be. Once again, acting as a family unit is very important in this. If your daughter is the one attracting beings, or even if she is causing poltergeist activity, her involvement here is key in making this go away. It's possible it's a bit of all of this, but no matter what you want it gone.

i spoke to my mother the other day and what you just said clicked with me. they have been having poltergeist activity to the point they bought cams and put them up, my parents watch the kids after school and drop them off at my house when i get off work. do you think this thing could be moving back and fourth between houses and thats why we cant get rid of our new problem?

i spoke to my mother the other day and what you just said clicked with me. they have been having poltergeist activity to the point they bought cams and put them up, my parents watch the kids after school and drop them off at my house when i get off work. do you think this thing could be moving back and fourth between houses and thats why we cant get rid of our new problem?
Absolutely. Where the source goes, so goes the activity.

If you feel your daughter may be the source, and with the new info this very well could be, I would still use all the cleansing we've discussed here. And then I would also add a whole bunch of support to your daughter. BTW, boys can also be cause poltergeist activity, just so you are aware.

If she has gifts, I would certainly offer her the opportunity to speak with others who have them and possibly meet with some elders who have them and can give her support. Poltergeist activity is always involuntary, and one way to combat it is to give support and a way for her to learn about her gifts, especially how to ground and earth the excess energy. Have her walk barefoot on the earth as much as possible. The ions released will help balance out some of that naturally. If she is a beacon, and she has the gift of seeing, then she needs others to guide her through how to manage incoming spirits.

AND have her wear a St. Benedicts medal for her own protection!

If you feel your daughter may be the source, and with the new info this very well could be, I would still use all the cleansing we've discussed here. And then I would also add a whole bunch of support to your daughter. BTW, boys can also be cause poltergeist activity, just so you are aware.

If she has gifts, I would certainly offer her the opportunity to speak with others who have them and possibly meet with some elders who have them and can give her support. Poltergeist activity is always involuntary, and one way to combat it is to give support and a way for her to learn about her gifts, especially how to ground and earth the excess energy. Have her walk barefoot on the earth as much as possible. The ions released will help balance out some of that naturally. If she is a beacon, and she has the gift of seeing, then she needs others to guide her through how to manage incoming spirits.

the convo i had with her grandma was that i wanted them to teach her our Pomo ways to protect herself and if she was able to do certian things, embrace it. my daughter is ready and willing to step up, we had our own convo and she made me really proud that she wants to step up and see if she can harness any powers.

i find it weird that my son doesn't see, hear or feel anything in the house. hes 9 so maybe it just doesnt want to waste its energy on him?

the convo i had with her grandma was that i wanted them to teach her our Pomo ways to protect herself and if she was able to do certian things, embrace it. my daughter is ready and willing to step up, we had our own convo and she made me really proud that she wants to step up and see if she can harness any powers.

i find it weird that my son doesn't see, hear or feel anything in the house. hes 9 so maybe it just doesnt want to waste its energy on him?
LOL....he's 9. I raised 3 boys myself and they normally tune out just about everything anyway. Or, whatever this is does not see him as a target.

Your daughter would have no way to know or control what's happening with this energy. She is totally innocent in this other than she may be the source. Her willingness to learn says a lot that she will do fine in the future with it. Once again, I'm gong to really push the walking barefoot on the earth part of this as it is scientifically proven it helps ground the energy that may be involved here and also urge you to get her a St. Ben's medal. Bead it up, sage it, and let her wear it or carry it on her. You can do it necklace or bracelet, or even ankle bracelet for her. But while she's learning, this is a form of protection from any entity that might target her.

Nel, I'm eastcoast and going to head off to bed for the night, but I'll be here tomorrow if you need to talk this through some more. We also have a Private Message system here so if you need to talk about something off the main site you can just send it to me PM. That's that little envelope up there in the corner.

Blessings to you and the family. May you have a quiet and peaceful night.

when it first started here it only effect my wife and i always blew it off and laughed. it only showed itself to me once, i was walking downstairs to get ready for work and i happened to turn around before i hit the bottom of the stairs and i saw a tall shadow figure standing at the top of the stairs to the left of the bathroom door. i also had a penny tossed at me while i was taking a shower and i never figured out how that happened.

when it first started my wife said she would hear kids laughing in the upstairs bathroom and she would get creeped out. one night she said she was getting ready for bed and as she was walking out of the bathroom "something" ran into her and she felt the impact, so she yelled at my son not to be running in the hall ( she didnt have her contacts in). come to find out both of my kids were sound asleep in their bed and we dont own any pets, so that was one of the many things that made us ask for help from our family.
The entity may also be trying to prove itself to you. In past experiences I have noticed that people who act dismissive toward activity tend to receive it harsher than others because the entity is trying to prove it's existence. Almost like it is trying to challenge you to notice it and pay attention to it. My advice is to take it seriously which I suspect that you now are. I read Debi's posts and she gives you very sold advice. Especially the Saint Micheal's prayer. I recently joined the forum because I needed help and advice on a negative entity in my home as well and I revived advice to do the Saint Micheal prayer, and it actually really helped. I'm not a particularly religious person and was hesitant but the prayer really helped. Also on the subject of your daughter I agree with what Debi said as well, I myself am a psychic empath and growing up a lot of crazy things happened because I was not in as much control of my abilities as I am now. Thankfully I had an Aunt who understood what was going on and stepped in to help and teach me. It sounds like your daughter has a great family support system that can and will help her as she grows and her gifts begin to become stronger. I do think that your best action would be to contact a Shaman as Debi suggested.

Last edited: