Something in window

KarroTop

Reaction score
This happened a few years ago, the AC was on, it was a summer night I was with a girl we got out of bed and saw this on the window, there was obviously condensation and we dont think anybody could have done this even if they tried, and anyone I show doesnt think its normal. I want to know what other people think about it and what it could be

Attachments

• received_671854166599338.jpeg
    received_671854166599338.jpeg
    169 KB · Views: 127
Reactions: Donna K.
This happened a few years ago, the AC was on, it was a summer night I was with a girl we got out of bed and saw this on the window, there was obviously condensation and we dont think anybody could have done this even if they tried, and anyone I show doesnt think its normal. I want to know what other people think about it and what it could be

Was this window at ground level or a higher floor? Was the image on the inside of the window or the outside? Did you touch it, and if so did you physically feel anything? What eventually happened to the image? Did it just fade out? Did you wipe it off?

Reactions: Donna K. and Lynne
Was this window at ground level or a higher floor? Was the image on the inside of the window or the outside? Did you touch it, and if so did you physically feel anything? What eventually happened to the image? Did it just fade out? Did you wipe it off?
Ground level, it was from the outside and we didnt touch it, it stayed there for a few days and it faded off

Reactions: Donna K. and Duke
Ground level, it was from the outside and we didnt touch it, it stayed there for a few days and it faded off

Ok. The fact it's a ground level increases the probability it was a prank, I've seen similar things on house windows decorated for Halloween. The fact it went away on its own after a few days would tend to rule out a joke, however.

I'm inclined to agree with Keel M, especially with the handprints, looks like condensation produced after someone put their hands on the window. The skeletal face I'd chalk up to coincidence with a bit of pareidolia effect.

Third option is you had a ghoulish voyeur.

Ok. The fact it's a ground level increases the probability it was a prank, I've seen similar things on house windows decorated for Halloween. The fact it went away on its own after a few days would tend to rule out a joke, however.

I'm inclined to agree with Keel M, especially with the handprints, looks like condensation produced after someone put their hands on the window. The skeletal face I'd chalk up to coincidence with a bit of pareidolia effect.

Third option is you had a ghoulish voyeur.
I really dont think this was from a person. The face is too creepy to be from a person and the hands are bigger then the face

I really dont think this was from a person. The face is too creepy to be from a person and the hands are bigger then the face
I agree. It looks pretty scary. If that’s for real , I’d be moving. I agree it looks other worldly.

I see a lot that is wrong with this picture, but not paranormal wrong. Note the eyes are almost perfect squares. The image itself is some in "frost" and the other part of the image is in a shadow form with a bit of skeleton look, which should not have shown up in the pic.

I see a lot that is wrong with this picture, but not paranormal wrong. Note the eyes are almost perfect squares. The image itself is some in "frost" and the other part of the image is in a shadow form with a bit of skeleton look, which should not have shown up in the pic.
Very true. Are you thinking this is a hoax pic? Or paranormal ?