Something came at me last night

I'll have to search for some holy water. I did just pick up from a local shop a bottle of protection spray to ward off negative energies/spirits; I also saged my house and then burned some palo santo. I thankfully slept uninterrupted last night, with a light on haha, but I slept
I’m sure any Catholic Church would give you some.

Alice, and anyone else wanting to know about etiquette . Many Catholic churches, whether Roman or Eastern rite, will have two or more holy water fonts as you enter the church. Past the vestibule. Into the Nave (pew area.)
Bring a little bottle. Take an ounce. If you see the poor box put in $1, or nothing.
Sometimes there may be a Baptismal Font instead. There is holy water in there too.:)
If the doors are closed, you can go to the rectory. That is the house next door. Use the office door, and you can usually find the churchlady there during business hours. Someone is always around and can help you out. Please don't use the Priests private entrance to his home.:)
If, for whatever reason you need to dispose of holy water, pour it into a garden, or any earth outside.

Alice, and anyone else wanting to know about etiquette . Many Catholic churches, whether Roman or Eastern rite, will have two or more holy water fonts as you enter the church. Past the vestibule. Into the Nave (pew area.)
Bring a little bottle. Take an ounce. If you see the poor box put in $1, or nothing.
Sometimes there may be a Baptismal Font instead. There is holy water in there too.:)
If the doors are closed, you can go to the rectory. That is the house next door. Use the office door, and you can usually find the churchlady there during business hours. Someone is always around and can help you out. Please don't use the Priests private entrance to his home.:)
If, for whatever reason you need to dispose of holy water, pour it into a garden, or any earth outside.

That's very helpful, thank you so much! I never knew any of that. I do second Ozentity's question of why it is disposed outside? Merely curious

Great question. Had to double check my answer ! Holy water is considered a sacramental, something that is usually blessed and helps us live a more holy life. Like a medal of a favorite saint, chaplets and rosaries, the cross around your neck or over your bedroom door.
Holy water gets cloudy and oily after several hundred people dip one finger in it. So after church the fonts are emptied outside in a garden or on earth. Not plumbing. Not houseplants. Not asphalt.
Or the Priest or Deacon can do it in the Sacristy. That is like their locker room prior to Mass, where anything to do with communion is stored. They have a special sink there that goes straight down into the Earth.
Why ? Traditional way of showing respect. But I suspect it may have something to do with not liking Roman Plumbing:p. Similarly you would never put a religious object in the bathroom, or read the Bible in there.

So it is deserving of great respect.