Some photo advice

The terrain between the image and the lights is mostly field open area except for some trees but no water features of any kind the area it's in has both industrial and residential

Interesting, and surprising as well. I see what clearly looks like water under the two white lights situated roughly in the center of the photo, and reflections of those lights on that water. What I don't see is a grave or graves. Is this a cemetery with above ground tombstones or a memorial garden with ground level grave markers?

Understand I'm not questioning what you believe you see, I'm trying to set in my own mind the "lay of the land" in the photo for which you've asked opinions. Any chance you could take a photo of the exact same location in the daylight and post it here?

Interesting, and surprising as well. I see what clearly looks like water under the two white lights situated roughly in the center of the photo, and reflections of those lights on that water. What I don't see is a grave or graves. Is this a cemetery with above ground tombstones or a memorial garden with ground level grave markers?

Understand I'm not questioning what you believe you see, I'm trying to set in my own mind the "lay of the land" in the photo for which you've asked opinions. Any chance you could take a photo of the exact same location in the daylight and post it here?
Good idea

Hello. IMHO this is simply visual matrixing. I can see where you believe there is a figure of someone kneeling, but it looks to me as if this might be part of tombstone or tree or something. Because of the angle you are standing and the very low light level combined with the graininess is causing you see something your mind is trying to comprehend. This is a natural reaction of our senses to make sense of what doesn't make sense.

Believe me, I have been fooled by many photos I have taken. I want desperately to prove the existence of an afterlife, but I had to face the facts and admit it was something other than paranormal.

My suggestion would be save up for a camera that is made for night time (low-light) conditions. This will definitely help you out and remove some doubt about what you are capturing.

Reactions: garnetsilver