Some photo advice

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
66707960_2373880062658590_657504972702744576_n.jpg

Can I get some opinions on this picture I took the image I am speaking about it in the middle of the picture

Attachments

• IMG_20130804_021327.JPG
    IMG_20130804_021327.JPG
    125.2 KB · Views: 225
Well I see what looks to me like a native American spirit like they are kneeling down but I wanted to get some other peoples opinions...... but other people I have had look at it say they see demonic faces around the edges of the picture but as far as the native American looking one I personally dont feel like it was negative but it's one of the few cases where I seen something and was actually able to catch in a picture the lights that are in the background are the city in the distance

Reactions: Shukran
Well I see what looks to me like a native American spirit like they are kneeling down but I wanted to get some other peoples opinions...... but other people I have had look at it say they see demonic faces around the edges of the picture but as far as the native American looking one I personally dont feel like it was negative but it's one of the few cases where I seen something and was actually able to catch in a picture the lights that are in the background are the city in the distance

Can you tell us about the story behind the picture? Why did you take the photo? Did you see the "image" at the time or see it only after the looking at the photo? Where was this, and what was the time of day and local weather?

Reactions: Lynne
I see light reflections but I’m not disregarding you see. I only have my phone screen. I’m sure on a bigger screen things may look different.

Can I get some opinions on this picture I took the image I am speaking about it in the middle of the picture

Is that your reflection in the glass?

What was your reason for taking the photo? Did you see something before taking the photo (aka the reason) or only after you took the photo?

Ok for clarification I was at a cemetary at night out ghost hunting with some friends i go along cause of my gift this was taking on a open area of land as my name says I have always been able to see ghosts and the lot it was at night clear cool night there was no glass I was outside of the vehicle looking at a grave for some reason and I seen this thing as I look up and was hoping to catch it in a picture and I succeed no one else could see it

Ok for clarification I was at a cemetary at night out ghost hunting with some friends i go along cause of my gift this was taking on a open area of land as my name says I have always been able to see ghosts and the lot it was at night clear cool night there was no glass I was outside of the vehicle looking at a grave for some reason and I seen this thing as I look up and was hoping to catch it in a picture and I succeed no one else could see it

I see. What is the terrain between the image and the lights in the background? A field? Water? A parking lot? What is the lighted area behind the image? Residential area? Industrial area?

The terrain between the image and the lights is mostly field open area except for some trees but no water features of any kind the area it's in has both industrial and residential