Some new activity

Unlike many who have experiences, I am not looking for answers, Charleh. I'm waiting for it to be revealed to me...which it will in it's own time.
sometimes when I think of you after being away for a long time I feel like I am still in communication with you but when I come back it seems I have been away for a long time. I wont go into detail on this because I have been deemed nuts by the people around me not for the way I act but by me not speaking to anyone for any length of time like not even two sentences. I feel like I have said all that needs to be said to people at work because they still ask me the same questions that I have answered time and time again. I have gotten to the point of not wanting to hear my own voice. Now I am not saying the voice you heard was me but I do believe that if someone wants to be part of your life bad enough the message will get through. Now when someone asks me something that I already told them all i do is look at them and they remember.

Reactions: Debi
sometimes when I think of you after being away for a long time I feel like I am still in communication with you but when I come back it seems I have been away for a long time. I wont go into detail on this because I have been deemed nuts by the people around me not for the way I act but by me not speaking to anyone for any length of time like not even two sentences. I feel like I have said all that needs to be said to people at work because they still ask me the same questions that I have answered time and time again. I have gotten to the point of not wanting to hear my own voice. Now I am not saying the voice you heard was me but I do believe that if someone wants to be part of your life bad enough the message will get through. Now when someone asks me something that I already told them all i do is look at them and they remember.
It's possbile, Armand. As ill as I was, you may have broken through. I do know that whoever/whatever it was at least gave me the head's up to be aware I was heading for trouble. Without it, I may have ignored the symptoms until too late.

Reactions: Lynne and Armand