Some new activity

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Some of you are aware my home life is in a bit of a whirl lately. With this said, I'm suddenly having some clairaudient episodes. In the last few days, I've "heard" my name called three times. Clear as a bell, male voice, kind voice, nothing scary....but it's not anyone here doing it. I've ruled out TV, radio, kids, etc. I've also had a glimpse or two of "something" in the doorway. Just a brief flash of light moving and gone.

I'm giving a report on it as I like to document any of this type of activity publicly when I can. Now, I've asked through prayer to have angels sent to help, so I won't rule that out, either.

Anyone here ever have clairaudient experiences? I've had a few, but they are not my normal means of communication with the other side.

Some of you are aware my home life is in a bit of a whirl lately. With this said, I'm suddenly having some clairaudient episodes. In the last few days, I've "heard" my name called three times. Clear as a bell, male voice, kind voice, nothing scary....but it's not anyone here doing it. I've ruled out TV, radio, kids, etc. I've also had a glimpse or two of "something" in the doorway. Just a brief flash of light moving and gone.

I'm giving a report on it as I like to document any of this type of activity publicly when I can. Now, I've asked through prayer to have angels sent to help, so I won't rule that out, either.

Anyone here ever have clairaudient experiences? I've had a few, but they are not my normal means of communication with the other side.

I have had a few, and it is always calling out my name as well. It has always been a warning to be on high alert.

This is also not my normal means of "communication".

Time to turn your Owl senses on high alert.

I have had a few, and it is always calling out my name as well. It has always been a warning to be on high alert.

This is also not my normal means of "communication".

Time to turn your Owl senses on high alert.
Got it on, Noble. Feathers on high alert here.

Reactions: NobleHouse

I’d consider myself a little clairaudient. But the times it happens at night I like to convince myself it’s hypnagogia.

When are you hearing this voice call your name? That’s usually what I hear when I’m hearing things. But usually yelling or just saying my name to wake me up. A couple times Ashleh’s heard it too. Has your husband or anyone around you heard it too?

Do you believe this could be a guardian angel trying to catch your attention?

I remember the first time hearing a mans voice out of nowhere at 11 years old. Won’t go into details but I was about to do something I’d regret forever and a voice behind me just calmly said “don’t.” And that was that.

Is there any certain thing going through your head before hearing this voice?

Reactions: Benway and 7Critter
There are quite a few things running in my head right now. I lean towards the angel(s), because I DID ask for them. I answered back this last time to acknowledge I can hear it. Will keep you guys posted on further contact.

Anyone you think might have intent on psychically contacting you, this life or the other side?

We’ll see where this goes. Hope everything goes well.

Reactions: Debi