Some new activity

Thanks Darcy for explains your beliefs better. I still don’t understand well but I did grasp some. I appreciate that you take the time to break it down some.

Reactions: Donna K.
I don't know you in the physical Debi... but Spiritually you shine very Brightly. Many here do. I am sure it is not always a conscious assumption. It doesn't have to be. It's inherent. Right/Light is inherent in you. Do you See? The opening of these portals on this Earth is inherently wrong. It is not 'where we are going' (which is no where) it is 'who and what is coming?' (and why)... Anyway. You and other's like you are a great part of the Spiritual Energy of Light Source's holding Strong against these openings. And no, there is no resume for that. No paperwork to fill out for that job. It is done inherently.
Thank you, Darcy. I have known for many years I am one of the Guardians. And yes, I do see and that is one of the reasons this forum is here. I believe when you first came here I referred to you as a sister of Light or some such statement. You glow very brightly yourself, my dear.

Some of you are aware my home life is in a bit of a whirl lately. With this said, I'm suddenly having some clairaudient episodes. In the last few days, I've "heard" my name called three times. Clear as a bell, male voice, kind voice, nothing scary....but it's not anyone here doing it. I've ruled out TV, radio, kids, etc. I've also had a glimpse or two of "something" in the doorway. Just a brief flash of light moving and gone.

I'm giving a report on it as I like to document any of this type of activity publicly when I can. Now, I've asked through prayer to have angels sent to help, so I won't rule that out, either.

Anyone here ever have clairaudient experiences? I've had a few, but they are not my normal means of communication with the other side.
Not sure if this is the same thing or not, but about 3 months ago I was sound asleep, and then a LOUD very prominent voice spoke to me and woke me instantly. He said: "You are making a big mistake, Shelly." What got me was the fact that I was so completely aware of this voice. There was nothing else happening around me. No sound at all. Complete darkness. And..he said my name. It was not scary. I took it as a warning sign. Someone trying to look out for me. I think it was because I was drinking too much, and this angel (or God) knew I was vulnerable to spiritual attack. I was attacked not too long after this incident, so I think my intuition was right on.

Reactions: Paintman
Not sure if this is the same thing or not, but about 3 months ago I was sound asleep, and then a LOUD very prominent voice spoke to me and woke me instantly. He said: "You are making a big mistake, Shelly." What got me was the fact that I was so completely aware of this voice. There was nothing else happening around me. No sound at all. Complete darkness. And..he said my name. It was not scary. I took it as a warning sign. Someone trying to look out for me. I think it was because I was drinking too much, and this angel (or God) knew I was vulnerable to spiritual attack. I was attacked not too long after this incident, so I think my intuition was right on.
Sounds a lot like my episode. And mine was a warning, Speedy.

Some of you are aware my home life is in a bit of a whirl lately. With this said, I'm suddenly having some clairaudient episodes. In the last few days, I've "heard" my name called three times. Clear as a bell, male voice, kind voice, nothing scary....but it's not anyone here doing it. I've ruled out TV, radio, kids, etc. I've also had a glimpse or two of "something" in the doorway. Just a brief flash of light moving and gone.

I'm giving a report on it as I like to document any of this type of activity publicly when I can. Now, I've asked through prayer to have angels sent to help, so I won't rule that out, either.

Anyone here ever have clairaudient experiences? I've had a few, but they are not my normal means of communication with the other side.

i experience it when i want to make some decision...if it wrong, in my room there will be sound "No". if i sad or sick, there will be someone beside my bed...and disappear.

Reactions: Lynne
Yesterday I was at my pilates class, I was very quiet inside and as I was doing a stretch I hear someone (thing) say in my ear "julie".
It was so weird. I didn't sense it was warning me about something.... and I wasn't thinking about anything particular at the time..It was just kind of a statement. My only thought was that it was probably one of the few times during the day that I am not connected to the input of my computer,tv,radio ,tv etc and my Guardian Angel just wanted to say hi. Still not sure what it was. or why....

Yesterday I was at my pilates class, I was very quiet inside and as I was doing a stretch I hear someone (thing) say in my ear "julie".
It was so weird. I didn't sense it was warning me about something.... and I wasn't thinking about anything particular at the time..It was just kind of a statement. My only thought was that it was probably one of the few times during the day that I am not connected to the input of my computer,tv,radio ,tv etc and my Guardian Angel just wanted to say hi. Still not sure what it was. or why....
Wow so it was audible, not in your head ? When you go to sleep tonight ask for the answer.

Has anyone ever done this. Ask a question ( written it verbal) as you go to sleep and woke up with the answer ?
I have dreamed of answers to situations. I don’t know if it was myself figuring it out or if it was from the other side. But it helped.

Reactions: Donna K.