Some kind of 'being' keeps appearing.

Lakers93

Reaction score
So, our encounter/experience - the entire thing started about about ten weeks ago, as me and my girlfriend moved into our house about that time.

We live in a village, alot of the houses are close together, but the edge of our property stops just before a woodland. There's like a kind of natural path about ten feet wide immediately after the fences and then it's the edge of the woods.

My girlfriend told me that she'd been in the back yard quite a few times over the course of a few weeks and nothing happened, but the first occurrence was when she was in the back garden (or yard) on about the fourth week, she felt as if she was being watched, but it was kind of a peaceful kind of being watched - not sinister or horrible or anything.

She kind of forgot about it until it happened more often, and she told me that she'd be woken in the early hours of the morning sometimes by some kind of 'feeling', and at the same time, once, she said she saw something looking through the window - she said it looked like some kind of 'being' that wasn't an animal or a human, but also wasn't a spirit either - it had a solid form.

She's said since then, she's seen it again at the windows at night a couple of times, but she said she doesn't feel threatened or that it means her any harm. It's like a deep knowing. I've seen it twice - I saw a silhouette of something that looked otherworldly standing in the treeline once, but it walked off. The second time, she called me into the room on one occasion that it was at the window. After a moment, it showed itself, not for long (I felt as if the fact that I was there, it didn't quite enjoy me being there. Not in a threatening way, just annoyed). I've heard something walking about out there as well in the dark and making noises that I can't place to any animal - we live in England, so there's not much wildlife that would be out of place in terms of sounds.

As for it's appearance, from what I could tell both times, and as it was nighttime outside it was a little harder to tell, but I could see that it was tall, maybe around 6' tall, had elongated arms, greyish-black skin with a somewhat gaunt looking complexion but at the same time not evil. It's hair looked kind of more sparsely separated strands that stretched over the back of it's head, rather than a uniform type of hair where the strands are close together, while it's head shape is a little more circular than a human's. Nose is kind of hard to explain, it's a very subtle kind of nose. Didn't seem to have lips.

After she'd gotten over the initial shock of it, she's told me that she's intrigued by it to the point that she maybe wants to communicate. After a bit of digging, we spoke to someone about this and a gentleman told it's a sentient other-dimensional being that means us no harm. He said he's encountered the being before (he knew the specifics of it down to it's appearance before we told him anything, apparently it's a well-known being in the area to some residents).

He said it actually once helped him as he was walking home from work one night in the dark and this being stepped out before him and, in it's own way, it seemed as if it was warning him that there was danger ahead. He didn't get it first, but as he walked on a short distance, he discovered there was a gas leak.

So, that's our (ongoing) encounter - there is one hypothesis that I have that my girlfriend agrees with, but I left it out of the message as I'm not sure if it'd be too heavy, even for this kind of thing. It's up to you if you want to know it, regardless, I'd like to know your opinion.

Hi Lake. Is this "being" known by any legends or names in your area? And welcome to the forum. :)

Thanks! He didn't use a name for it as I don't think he knew of one; we just called it "the being". I'll ask him again and do some research on that myself. I was completely unaware of anything like this around here!

Reactions: garnetsilver
Thanks! He didn't use a name for it as I don't think he knew of one; I'll ask him again and do some research on that myself. I was completely unaware of anything like this around here!
Well, it's a new one to me, but interested in seeing if we can tie it to local legend or even area legend. I believe there is normally a kernel of truth behind any legend or myth. It may not be what it's described to be, but something normally starts a legend.

If you lived in the US, I'd be guessing a Bigfoot type of being.

Sounds like a BigFoot to me...

Please explain how it sounds?
Some people claim to have friendly encounters, but mine was very unfriendly, and people that do have them around usually report that their encounters start off casual and then end up with the creature harassing them, like beating on their house at night, even trying to open their door. Never show any hostility towards it, even if it get hostile with you.
Sometimes but not always outside lights all around the house with keep them away and or cameras like security or game trail cameras the cheap ones that use IR to focus, these things avoid them, they don't like their picture taken.
I think praying gets rid of them, and you can go around your fence line and throw salt around while praying for them not to cross this line, and I have heard that sulfur around the fence line also helps.
I think they are paranormal creatures that take on a flesh and blood form for short periods of time, and like your neighbor said they are interdenominational. The more attention you show them the more they will bother you, do not feed them and do not accept any gifts from them, and by all means do not try to communicate with them, they are telepathic.

Hi Laker and welcome. In your description, you did not describe the eyes. Can you remember anything about that? Was it transparent?