Some general questions

tribute22

Reaction score
A couple of things I'm wondering about. If the creatures that are sensed/detected actually are real then my question is why are they here? Is it by choice or by accident on their part? Or are they existing in both our dimension and their own at the same time (which would explain why when some have been shot point blank -from stories not from the ranch- they aren't hurt?

Ghosts, for example, seem to exist in a dimension of their own but can cross over into our dimension, it seems.

As to cattle mutilations, assuming it is a result of UFO activity, if the UFOs are from a more technologically advanced species why would they have to keep doing that over and over since their science should be advanced enough to have gotten the data they wanted with only a few mutilations.

Finally, are some people's minds 'set up' in a certain way that they can see the strange things when others can't.

'Questions, questions, too many questions.' -Aughra

Reactions: Nutty and Paintman
As to cattle mutilations, assuming it is a result of UFO activity, if the UFOs are from a more technologically advanced species why would they have to keep doing that over and over since their science should be advanced enough to have gotten the data they wanted with only a few mutilations.
As to this question, it has been suggested that it's done to check ongoing levels..much like we get blood tests to see if anything has changed every so often. The suggestion I've heard is that they may be checking on radiation levels, chemical levels, etc. The parts being taken would offer a good source for those to be monitored. "They" could also be testing to see if their own presence is having an impact by using animals. This is all theory, but one of the few that make sense to us humans.

As to this question, it has been suggested that it's done to check ongoing levels..much like we get blood tests to see if anything has changed every so often. The suggestion I've heard is that they may be checking on radiation levels, chemical levels, etc. The parts being taken would offer a good source for those to be monitored. "They" could also be testing to see if their own presence is having an impact by using animals. This is all theory, but one of the few that make sense to us humans.
you would think they would have invented the tri-corder by now.....lol..... honestly though, if that were the case why wouldnt they choose wild game to experiment on, something not shot up with growth hormones, steroids and in the vacinity of all the other man-made chemicals...

Reactions: Nutty and Selectric
Perhaps it's something their culture holds as significant. Sort of how an anthropologist might decide to study a foreign cultures music or music to better learn about them. Studying our live stock may be the way the think is best to learn about our culture.

Perhaps it's something their culture holds as significant. Sort of how an anthropologist might decide to study a foreign cultures music or music to better learn about them. Studying our live stock may be the way the think is best to learn about our culture.
or a study of our evolution i suppose. the rapid growth in intelligence came from eating meat. perhaps a study in the difference between us and our tree climbing relatives and how we split off that branch of evolution so rapidly. also how it changed the physical characteristics of the primate line, leaner build, smaller stomach, larger protein hungry brain......maybe a study more of dietary change in species than actually of us as a species itself...just a study of one animal out of thousands....we are just lab rats

Good questions.

"If the creatures that are sensed/detected actually are real then my question is why are they here?"

I think they're dumped here. They're all some society's unwanted rejects.

"As to cattle mutilations, ... why would they have to keep doing that over and over since their science should be advanced enough to have gotten the data they wanted with only a few mutilations."

I don't think they're after data. I think they're after organs but I can't say why.

"Finally, are some people's minds 'set up' in a certain way that they can see the strange things when others can't."

I think so, yes.

A couple of things I'm wondering about. If the creatures that are sensed/detected actually are real then my question is why are they here? Is it by choice or by accident on their part? Or are they existing in both our dimension and their own at the same time (which would explain why when some have been shot point blank -from stories not from the ranch- they aren't hurt?
depending on what you mean by "sensed / detected".. one theory of interdimensional travel is that you are bound by the dimensional rules of whatever dimension you travel to, this is why its thought you cannot travel to a lesser dimension...only an upper dimension.... so with this theory if you travel here then while here you would be bound by our laws and effects of this plane. you wouldnt be bullet proof or invincible. (im not a physicist so dont know the why's and how's...lol... only what some of the theories that are thrown out from time to time, and im not too bright either so dont spend much time on the topic...lol)

Ghosts, for example, seem to exist in a dimension of their own but can cross over into our dimension, it seems.

not sure they cross back and forth as much they are stuck here for whatever reasn until crossing over, at which point they are no longer here, and cant return after crossing.

Finally, are some people's minds 'set up' in a certain way that they can see the strange things when others can't.

yep.

these are just some of my short ideas to some of these questions, but im no expert, just barely informed...if that. but maybe someone else can come in and elaborate and expand upon my thoughts / ideas......