some advice please

Discussion in 'Your Paranormal Experiences' started by jenny breeden, Nov 21, 2019.

1. jenny breeden

jenny breeden
    Expand Collapse

yes, I did report it to the police as well and im getting a triple locking extra secure door fitted

garnetsilver, Paintman, Lynne and 2 others like this.
  2. jenny breeden

jenny breeden
    Expand Collapse

Hello, thank you for the welcome, its nice to be able to talk to people without feeling judged or considered odd for wondering about these strange events

3. jenny breeden

jenny breeden
    Expand Collapse

the worst bit for me is I now find myself lying awake listening for things so am exhausted

garnetsilver likes this.
  4. qwynie Rose

qwynie Rose
    Expand Collapse

I'm no expert so this is just my thought. The doorbell only goes off in the middle of the night? Presumably your daughter is asleep then but things can still happen, I believe, anywhere in the house. I'm sure others will tell me if I'm wrong, I'm new here too and poltergeist activity is not something I've personally ever experienced. I'm hugely intune with residual energy and spirits of passed people but that's it for me.

I really hope the advice you get from lovely folks here helps ... and glad you're getting a triple lock.

5. jenny breeden

jenny breeden
    Expand Collapse

and im worried about how this is affecting my daughter, she is working hard as well as studying for a degree so really needs to be able to focus

garnetsilver and Benway like this.
  6. jenny breeden

jenny breeden
    Expand Collapse

Thank you for all the advice and sharing your thoughts on this, its good not to be considered mad :)

garnetsilver, Benway and qwynie Rose like this.
  7. qwynie Rose

qwynie Rose
    Expand Collapse

Jenny, I know it's hard but please try not to stress. So far you haven't mentioned anything negative that could hurt you. Sending love, light and good wishes your way for both you and your daughter.:<3

8. jenny breeden

jenny breeden
    Expand Collapse

thank you Rosie, that means a lot and is very comforting, sending you back the same x

9. jenny breeden

jenny breeden
    Expand Collapse

can I ask another question please. I often seem to have a lot of coincidences, thoughts turn into reality, like my daughter left the bathroom light on, I don't think she likes the dark landing, and I thought, I hope the bulb doesn't go, and guess what the next day it blew and another time I was talking about a childhood friend I hadn't seen since the age of 5, she had moved abroad, 10 minutes later I saw her at the local supermarket, she was visiting her parents 30 years later, another time I noticed a building being erected, thinking what a lovely place it looked to work, I applied for a job, not realising it was relocating to those exact offices and now work there. I also always wanted to move into my parents road, the houses were way too expensive for me to afford, but one came available and my dad suggested helping me purchase it, sadly I had to sell it when my 28 year relationship ended, and that too was something I thought about happening and it did..... do our thoughts control our lives? it seems weirdly coincidental.

garnetsilver and Benway like this.
  10. qwynie Rose

qwynie Rose
    Expand Collapse

I don't personally think our thoughts control our lives, I think some people are just more in tune with what is going on around them, more aware, more attentive to life.

Just a suggestion but you may get a better answer than mine if you ask this particular question in the spirituality forum? Just a thought.