Some absurd entities

A couple of those stories remind me of a guest I heard on a truly terrible podcast several years ago. The show was basically a couple stoners talking stuff they thought, I'm sure, made perfect sense; think "Bill and Ted's God Awful Paranormal Adenture". This show was so bad, I honestly thought it was a parody of paranormal talk radio the first time I heard it. The guest was a "UFO researcher" who bemoaned the fact he couldn't get anyone to take an extraordinary sighting he had seriously just because he was on LSD at the time of the incident.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
A couple of those stories remind me of a guest I heard on a truly terrible podcast several years ago. The show was basically a couple stoners talking stuff they thought, I'm sure, made perfect sense; think "Bill and Ted's God Awful Paranormal Adenture". This show was so bad, I honestly thought it was a parody of paranormal talk radio the first time I heard it. The guest was a "UFO researcher" who bemoaned the fact he couldn't get anyone to take an extraordinary sighting he had seriously just because he was on LSD at the time of the incident.
Anyone can do a podcast these days. I’ve seen some bad ones too. Especially in this field.

Fun to read these. I like the story of the changing orb that became a mouth to spit all over the witness. Made me think of something that would happen in a ghost buster movie.

plz give me a link to that show.

Reactions: Lynne