Solution by numbers

Mrs Cooper

Reaction score
Ok. I have a minor issue with something. So I’ve written a list of possible solutions that I won’t post here, but will refer to as inspired.

For whoever is game, meditate on the numbers 1-11. Any one of those or combo of those that present themselves strongly, write them here.

An alternative way to do it would be to speak to each.number. “1 feels like this..2 feels like this...” etc.

Last edited:
Mrs. C., I fear we ALL fear to give you numbers that may lead you wrongly on whatever the matter is. Even something minor could trigger something bigger.

Reactions: NobleHouse
Ok. I have a minor issue with something. So I’ve written a list of possible solutions that I won’t post here, but will refer to as inspired.

For whoever is game, meditate on the numbers 1-11. Any one of those or combo of those that present themselves strongly, write them here.

An alternative way to do it would be to speak to each.number. “1 feels like this..2 feels like this...” etc.
The number 7 shows up in my life often.

I gotta ask. What is the situation at hand?

That’s option 3 right?