Soldier diaries tell of Ghost Interventions

This reminded me of the attached article about ghost at West Point.

Attachments

• A Modest Report by G-3.pdf
    408.8 KB · Views: 75
Reactions: garnetsilver
This reminded me of the attached article about ghost at West Point.
I wasn’t able to down load this on my phone. I will try the computer later.
this topic is very interesting. If the angelic and demonic realms really exist then a battlefield would be where they would surly manifest.

Reactions: Debi
I wasn’t able to down load this on my phone. I will try the computer later.
this topic is very interesting. If the angelic and demonic realms really exist then a battlefield would be where they would surly manifest.

Here's a different article that tells essentially the same story. There are ghost stories associated with the Naval Academy as well, but none at the Air Force Academy I've heard or am aware of. Air Force is the newest of the service academies, only about 65 years old.

Most military bases have ghost stories associated with them, including at Wright Patt where I worked. Early in my career I worked with an older engineer who saw a ghost mechanic on the flight line during the Vietnam era. You also may remember the "Ghost Hunters" team did a show at WP.

Here's a different article that tells essentially the same story. There are ghost stories associated with the Naval Academy as well, but none at the Air Force Academy I've heard or am aware of. Air Force is the newest of the service academies, only about 65 years old.

Most military bases have ghost stories associated with them, including at Wright Patt where I worked. Early in my career I worked with an older engineer who saw a ghost mechanic on the flight line during the Vietnam era. You also may remember the "Ghost Hunters" team did a show at WP.
Thanks Duke. I’ll check this out. I think I do remember that episode. I always feel so sad about those ghost soldiers. It’s terrible to think they may be stuck somewhere, like the civil war soldiers people often report seeing.

That ghost soldier had a lot of power if he threw Jean Dixon across the room.