So, maybe need help.

when I used it the first few times I was roughly 15 or 16 and I wasn't trying to achieve anything at all. it was more me wanting to see if it actually worked. when I saw for myself that I did, I used it a few times in that year til I turned 17. when I did, it was once every couple months, when I started using the board with my friend, I told him all the rules of the board, told him what questions he could and could not ask, and told him that we had to say goodbye every single time so nothing bad would happen. I made sure we did everything right each time. neither of us are involved in the occult at all. we don't do black magic, dark arts, seances, or anything else like that. he knows about all of the paranormal stuff that has happened to me since I was little and he said he was interested in trying the Ouija. the few times we've used the board in the past couple of weeks, he was the one who asked me if I was up for it and I did tell him yes. the first night we did was on the 7th. that was the first time hes ever touched the board and the first time ive used it in about a year. he wasn't forcing me to use it or begging me to.

ok, first, yes it does work, second, don't do it any more....lol.... while it can be a tool to use, you are not trained in the proper usage, or have the maturity just yet, please don't take this the wrong way, just saying you need to learn who you are first, and then learn the tools with someone you can trust, really trust... your answer to the questions I asked kinda affirmed what I was thinking. you seem to have some abilities, what types are yet to be seen but I am guessing you are an empath....this openness can attract spirits to you and explain what you have witnessed in your youth..... now to explain why I said someone you really trust....I think your friend has been manipulating you for what ever reason, not saying its all bad or intentional, but I think he knows more than you think he does, or at least he has a slight curiosity of the dark side and thinks you have a better chance of contacting that side so he uses you for that objective...its easy for young ppl to become curious or associate any abilities with the dark side or go searching for a quick fix of scariness, but it is real and should not be toyed with....its not a game.
you need to learn as much as you can about the abilities, and just who you are...and what you can do with these abilities, and how to control them...
if possible, find someone who can teach you or guide you down the path of learning. as far as the smells or possibly having a demon attachment, well I dunno, I don't do that type work....lol.... but maybe one of the others here who does can help you find out what is going on with that part of your experience.

Reactions: Lynne and jadamz
and also you should learn to control your third eyes and closing your mind so that spirits not get attracted to you, if you want to close your third eyes you can ask people here that have knowledge to close it, about your room i am 90% sure there is spirits there with negative energy, he might interested with you
Lynne's daughter however has learned to suppress her ability to see the unknown and that works for her. Maybe Lynne can elaborate on that.

I think for something of this magnitude, controlling or closing your third eye wont do much until the spirit in question has been dealt with. Especially since the spirit is manifesting by more tangible means (smell) rather than just messing with ones thoughts. But you still have a good point Javanese.

Reactions: Paulm
Lynne's daughter however has learned to suppress her ability to see the unknown and that works for her. Maybe Lynne can elaborate on that.

suppressing does work for most ppl, even to the point where you no longer can tap into that side of yourself, but in my (very weak and probably useless...lol) opinion its not really a good choice. it is better to learn to fully control and accept whatever ability you may be dealing with....suppression is almost like being lobotomized or being on a drug....you are losing a part of yourself.

Reactions: Lynne and Charleh
I think for something of this magnitude, controlling or closing your third eye wont do much until the spirit in question has been dealt with. Especially since the spirit is manifesting by more tangible means (smell) rather than just messing with ones thoughts. But you still have a good point Javanese.

first it needs to be determined if it even is a spirit or whatever...could be just a "sense" of sorts.....but if it is a result of the board sessions then yeah, could be an entity of some kind.....and that's where you come in charleh.....lol

first it needs to be determined if it even is a spirit or whatever...could be just a "sense" of sorts.....but if it is a result of the board sessions then yeah, could be an entity of some kind.....and that's where you come in charleh.....lol
Yup. Just sitting by for now until I can give some better advice for the situation. But for now, I think you need to steer clear of ouija boards or other divination tools.

I told him all the rules of the board, told him what questions he could and could not ask, and told him that we had to say goodbye every single time so nothing bad would happen. I made sure we did everything right each time. neither of us are involved in the occult at all.
Hi Emmelia. Looking at your age, I can tell you immediately that although you may have thought you knew how to use a board, you did not. The Ouija board is a dangerous tool, not a toy. You don't "play" a board. You "work" a board. Just saying goodbye is not enough to close a portal. So, instead of further lecturing you, other than telling you to don't touch a board again, I'm going to advise you to use that prayer you see there (St. Michael's Prayer) at least twice a day. Next, you need to speak out loud and reclaim your space. Tell whatever this is to leave you and the home, it has no right to be there, and it's not allowed to touch you, scare you, enter your dreams or otherwise have contact with you or anyone in the home. I would recommend you get a St. Benedict Medal for yourself. I would also recommend you talk to a priest or clergy member who can give you a blessing, and perhaps bless the house.

There are further steps, but try these first before you go the next level.

All I will say is this.....Do you think a demonic spirit, who was never human, has abilities no one will completely comprehend, hates humanity and has been around for thousands of years or longer is going to obey rules made up by a human? Especially if they were willfully invited through an open door?

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
All I will say is this.....Do you think a demonic spirit, who was never human, has abilities no one will completely comprehend, hates humanity and has been around for thousands of years or longer is going to obey rules made up by a human? Especially if they were willfully invited through an open door?
That spirit has a lot in common with me except I used to be human lol.But I agree it could be a very bad thing to let in.

They will if the human is spiritually stronger than the demonic spirit, question is are you spiritually stronger than the demonic spirit?