So, maybe need help.

emmelia

Reaction score
new to this site, but im going to try and sum up everything that has happened since I was about 3. ive always seen shadow figures, feeling like I was being watched, and have heard noises since I was little. always thought it was my imagination. that's what my parents always said anyways. but when I turned 9 or 10 is when I knew what it actually was. started seeing shadow figures more, heard more noises, kept feeling as is something was touching me, and would get orbs in pictures/videos. so, all of it was "normal" to me because it has happened since I was little.

when I was a freshman, is when I started finding out more and more about spirits and demons and Ouija boards and other things like that. I had made the mistake of using the board in my room til I was 17. I know, big no no. should've probably listened to my mom but didn't. im a dumb teenager, I know. but that was about 2 years ago. nothing got worse. it was still the usual. like seeing shadows, hearing voices, footsteps, doors/cupboards opening by themselves, things going missing and tapping sounds when nobody else is around.

but for the past 2 weeks, ive been going out from about 10pm-3 or 3:30am with my one friend, and we've been using the board. we've been going 1or 2 nights out of the week and using it. we'd go to a park by my house or to black star canyon. if you don't know what it is, id suggest look it up. but that place is said to be haunted. people have been killed there, occults go there from 12am-4am to do rituals, and other things too. but at first nothing was happening. my friend is still saying nothing is happening to him. but the past couple of days have been a little weird for me. weirder than usual. my dog already didn't really like my room. every time he'd be in there, all he would do is growl at the closet or stare at it or stay right by my side and not move. I took it as, "oh he's still a puppy, huskies are playful, he just wants more attention." but lately he refuses to come in my room. when im home alone I have him in the house with me because I feel safer but he wont step foot in the room. he'll stand in the hallway and stare into my room. he'll be facing the closet and growl or act as if hes watching something move around. I have videos of him doing it too. ive been getting a very uneasy feeling while im in my room too. the feeling of being watched is a lot "stronger" than what it used to be. it constantly feels like someone is standing in the corner by my closet and looking at me. the noises and footsteps are a lot more frequent too.

ive tried explaining it to my family. my dad and his side of the family just think im crazy. but my mom and her side of the family along with my siblings believe me and they are firm believers in the paranormal.

but today, there was a really strong rotting meat/ sulfur smell in my room. NOT in any part of the house. I asked my dad, my brother and my grandparents what the smell was. they all described it the same, but said I probably left food in my room. but I didn't. I never eat in my room. ever. I had taken out the trash and cleaned it really good. I left the window open all day, the fan on high, the door open, lit a couple candles and even used febreeze, but none of it helped. in fact the smell is a lot worse as im typing this.

my friends believe me because every time theyre over they keep saying they get a really uneasy feeling in my room. they describe everything to me, but the thing is ive never told them about it before. im kinda freaking out and do whatever I can to go out almost everyday so I don't have to be at home. to me it doesn't feel or seem right. because what 18 year old should be scared or uncomfortable in their own room let alone their house?

so, any advice or help please?

Reactions: ozentity
The rotting smell can be associated to spirits,I've smelled it in my great grandma's room years after she died.She was a very clean person and always smelled of perfume.You sound like a very open person but you must stay away from ouji boards and dark stuff.My young brother was drawn to this and died at 23.When young its easy to be drawn into the spooky side of the paranormal,let me tell you no good will come from this,just badness that will consume your being.Instead use your openness to experience the amazing world that only aware people see, to better your life and help others in their journey.It can be an amazing world for people like you or you can make life your personal hell while you walk this Earth.Listen to mum,she wants a good life for you, atb.

4D6F4C3F-FF0A-414A-8318-17879A5C900A.jpeg
Hi and welcome to the forum. It sounds like you’ve opened a portal and let something in. I personally believe no one should use Ouija boards but others believe they can be used safely IF the right procedures are followed. It sounds like you did not close the portal. There are others here that can advise you on what to do If that is the case. In the meantime I’d pray this prayer morning and night over yourself and space.

Reactions: Paulm and Charleh
Hi emmelia
I'm going to be honest about your situation. I'm a firm believer that probably around 90 percent of "haunted activity" is brought on by people opening doors by occult practices. You knew the Ouija board was the wrong thing to do...why did you take it up a couple notches by using it more? Bottom line, the smell of sulfur and rotting meat (and sometimes burnt meat) is an obvious sign of a demonic presence. The same goes for the odd sounds and shadows.

Hi emmelia
I'm going to be honest about your situation. I'm a firm believer that probably around 90 percent of "haunted activity" is brought on by people opening doors by occult practices. You knew the Ouija board was the wrong thing to do...why did you take it up a couple notches by using it more? Bottom line, the smell of sulfur and rotting meat (and sometimes burnt meat) is an obvious sign of a demonic presence. The same goes for the odd sounds and shadows.
Well stated.

Wow.... If you don't mind if I just ask a couple questions that may help some others give you more precise answers or help....first, what exactly were you trying to achieve with the board sessions...how involved in the occult are you, and also how involved is your friend., do you yourself or your friend practice any type of dark arts or magic?who's idea was it to persue this practice and sessions?, next, has anyone ever told you that you project strong energy or have you ever thought you may have any abilities?...these are just a few questions to maybe narrow down an answer for some others to help you with....then maybe get into the what's what of it all.

Reactions: Donna K. and Lynne
Wow.... If you don't mind if I just ask a couple questions that may help some others give you more precise answers or help....first, what exactly were you trying to achieve with the board sessions...how involved in the occult are you, and also how involved is your friend., do you yourself or your friend practice any type of dark arts or magic?who's idea was it to persue this practice and sessions?, next, has anyone ever told you that you project strong energy or have you ever thought you may have any abilities?...these are just a few questions to maybe narrow down an answer for some others to help you with....then maybe get into the what's what of it all.

when I used it the first few times I was roughly 15 or 16 and I wasn't trying to achieve anything at all. it was more me wanting to see if it actually worked. when I saw for myself that I did, I used it a few times in that year til I turned 17. when I did, it was once every couple months, when I started using the board with my friend, I told him all the rules of the board, told him what questions he could and could not ask, and told him that we had to say goodbye every single time so nothing bad would happen. I made sure we did everything right each time. neither of us are involved in the occult at all. we don't do black magic, dark arts, seances, or anything else like that. he knows about all of the paranormal stuff that has happened to me since I was little and he said he was interested in trying the Ouija. the few times we've used the board in the past couple of weeks, he was the one who asked me if I was up for it and I did tell him yes. the first night we did was on the 7th. that was the first time hes ever touched the board and the first time ive used it in about a year. he wasn't forcing me to use it or begging me to.

if you are religious person, you can start to pray and ask God to take care of you, I used to be in your position with mind blowing things happen around me, you will be surprised with changes happen in you in very good way. Good luck

Reactions: Charleh
and also you should learn to control your third eyes and closing your mind so that spirits not get attracted to you, if you want to close your third eyes you can ask people here that have knowledge to close it, about your room i am 90% sure there is spirits there with negative energy, he might interested with you

When you use divination devices like a Ouija board, pendulum or some made up version, you never know who’s answering the spiritual door. I don’t think saying good bye to a strong nasty negative entity will hold them back. You have given permission for them to come in. It’s like having strangers in to stay in your house. You don’t know if they are good people. This is a dangerous practice in my opinion. I would recommend prayer and a spiritual house cleansing.

Please don’t think I’m being judgmental because I made the same mistake in my teens. I quickly learned not to practice this. I was not trained and had similar problems. Prayer and a change of behavior turned things around.

Reactions: Paulm