So I'm a thought broadcaster..

Rabbit

Reaction score
Hey, just wanted to share my story see if I can get any opinions to my past 2 or 3 years of my life, damn has it been that long..

I know thought broadcasting is a common symptom for schizophrenia as a delusion and trust me I wish it was a delusion. I'll mention a couple of things about myself, I have a non stop wandering mind, I assume is from my extreme introversion and I've been diagnosed with anti-social personality disorder, I lack empathy but have a dribble of it using logic and good willingness but other than that pretty healthy mentally other than this "delusion"..

So one day I noticed I had this ability to put pressure in my head at will, like a muscle, so like any young, stupid and curious kid I was bored and did it as hard as I could for 10 minutes, thought nothing of it. A day or two later I realized what I've done.. I began hearing subtle shushes everywhere I went and loud noises would bring the pressure back for a moment unwillingly. I noticed talking too much in my mind would also bring the pressure back and the shushes turned into subtle gasps and more shushing, I didn't know what to think but I knew I was unsettled to say the least.

I started paying more attention and noticed the pressure got more violent with every sound I heard, soon I was fighting to let go of the pressure to the sound of a clock ticking, I couldn't stop.. that night my neighbor joined in on the shushing as I was falling asleep and talking to myself like every other second of the day, I had to assume the worst.. it was loud...

I'm not a bad person, I didn't want to make peoples lives worse by having some stranger fiddle with their brains, then breakfast came, I remember looking down at my plate then to the wall..

Spark anyone's interest?

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
OK, Rabbit. I've read this 3 times and I'm still confused as to what is happening with you.

As a psychic sender and receiver, I know there should be no pressure and no violence with this procedure. I've talked to many others who also have this ability and none have ever given that kind of description to it. It's a natural energy share that should not cause you this degree of a problem.

Since you do have a diagnosis that could possibly be involved here, please don't take offense when, as a health care professional, I recommend you talk about this with your doctor to see if there is anything physically or medicinally that could be involved here.

Hey, just wanted to share my story see if I can get any opinions to my past 2 or 3 years of my life, damn has it been that long..

I know thought broadcasting is a common symptom for schizophrenia as a delusion and trust me I wish it was a delusion. I'll mention a couple of things about myself, I have a non stop wandering mind, I assume is from my extreme introversion and I've been diagnosed with anti-social personality disorder, I lack empathy but have a dribble of it using logic and good willingness but other than that pretty healthy mentally other than this "delusion"..

So one day I noticed I had this ability to put pressure in my head at will, like a muscle, so like any young, stupid and curious kid I was bored and did it as hard as I could for 10 minutes, thought nothing of it. A day or two later I realized what I've done.. I began hearing subtle shushes everywhere I went and loud noises would bring the pressure back for a moment unwillingly. I noticed talking too much in my mind would also bring the pressure back and the shushes turned into subtle gasps and more shushing, I didn't know what to think but I knew I was unsettled to say the least.

I started paying more attention and noticed the pressure got more violent with every sound I heard, soon I was fighting to let go of the pressure to the sound of a clock ticking, I couldn't stop.. that night my neighbor joined in on the shushing as I was falling asleep and talking to myself like every other second of the day, I had to assume the worst.. it was loud...

I'm not a bad person, I didn't want to make peoples lives worse by having some stranger fiddle with their brains, then breakfast came, I remember looking down at my plate then to the wall..

Spark anyone's interest?

Hello Rabbit and welcome to the PNF. I found your writing style - reading it for the first time - a little hard to confidently interpret. So let me ask a question. By “shushing“, do you mean that people around you were actually speaking out to quiet you?

Reactions: Lynne
OK, Rabbit. I've read this 3 times and I'm still confused as to what is happening with you.

As a psychic sender and receiver, I know there should be no pressure and no violence with this procedure. I've talked to many others who also have this ability and none have ever given that kind of description to it. It's a natural energy share that should not cause you this degree of a problem.

Since you do have a diagnosis that could possibly be involved here, please don't take offense when, as a health care professional, I recommend you talk about this with your doctor to see if there is anything physically or medicinally that could be involved here.

Sorry if it's difficult to understand, it's a difficult topic but basically the more pressure there is in my head the louder I am to a point where people from a distance can here me. I've asked about it with my doctor they just started hinting the fact that it's a delusion. My only hope is getting an MRI scan which I'm saving up for but it's not dangerous, I've been like this for a while and something was bound to snap by now but it didn't.

Hello Rabbit and welcome to the PNF. I found your writing style - reading it for the first time - a little hard to confidently interpret. So let me ask a question. By “shushing“, do you mean that people around you were actually speaking out to quiet you?

Hey, nah nothing physical has ever been said to me, the shushing I assume is the same way I'm broadcasting it's just that other people are just very quiet, but yeah I'm constantly surrounded by people who try do the best they can to quieten my mind..

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
Hey, nah nothing physical has ever been said to me, the shushing I assume is the same way I'm broadcasting it's just that other people are just very quiet, but yeah I'm constantly surrounded by people who try do the best they can to quieten my mind..

Good news then because your original description sounded a bit like you were agitating people nearby to the point that you might get slapped.

If you have proven to your own satisfaction that you can impress your thoughts upon other people Rabbit, I would ask you to consider restraining yourself from doing this needlessly. You can still choose to experience that same skill in an ethical way, by practicing only with people who have given you clear consent first.

I discovered in high school that I am telepathic and empathic. But I receive information from other people in an involuntary manner. So to keep my sanity, and to allow others to maintain their privacy, I learned how to “shield” myself when I felt vulnerable.

If you find Rabbit that you are having trouble controlling your broadcasting, please consider that shielding might be one way to minimize your impact on others. If you are interested, you can search out shielding on this forum.

Good luck with the CT scan too.

Reactions: Debi and Lynne