So a crazy experience happened last week... and i dont know what to think about it

Sometimes I'm alone sleeping and I wake up feeling someone touch me or push me. Not beating or punches. Just a touch. Or feeling of something scary in the room. I run out when it happens. Scares me every time. That's the worst I've ever heard of. I wonder what it is but a spirit. Entity. Sorry that happened. You need protection and to bless the house. Use salt in a circle maybe. By the bed. It did work for me. I was surprised but felt safe with that there. Need to do that again for me. My hubby would think me nuts. lol
I have also had something pushing or tapping on me while I'm trying to sleep. Reciting the St. Michael prayer seemed silly, but the tapping doesn't happen anymore.

Reactions: 7Critter
It's suppose to rid you of any bad things. Cleanse the area. I just read it in a novel once but I tried it and really felt better. Just suggestion. It's not made up. I've read it in several things. you don't have to do it though. Forget I said it.

Thanks for that link garnetsilver. That is good info on salt. A friend told me about it. I tried it and they blessed that last house we had. It seemed to help me feel safer.

Hi Ipotato and welcome. From your answers you could have something in your home. I would look to the newest change which is the elephant. Sometimes spirits or entities can attach to a material object. I’m not saying it’s your relative, but it may have had an attachment when your granddad had it. I would see if your dad would mind you taking it out of the house to see if you get relief from the activity. If it’s really sentimental there are ways of storing these objects but let’s figure out the cause first by eliminating things.

Remodeling or making structural changes to a home can sometimes stir up dormant energies or spirits. You mentioned a remodel

You also mentioned using a Oujia board. This can open a portal and you could have brought something home. However you mentioned that was a long time ago. So I don’t know if it’s that.

Anyway what to do? I’m sure you will get many suggestions here so you will have to decide. I suggest first get the elephant out of the house to determine if that is the problem. If the activity continues, talk out loud to the air in a firm manner. Claim your home (this is something you father should do probably as head of the household ), demand this thing to leave that this is your space and time. Sometimes that is all you need to do. Claim your space. I do not recommend any other communication. If the activity continues take it up a notch to burning sage or palo santo wood to smoke the house. You must get every closet and corner once this is done you can seal your home entrances (doors and windows ) with holy water. This creates a boundary of sorts. If done right this clears most negative energy. Any Catholic Church will have holy water. No if you have problems after this it’s time for help and you should send a personal message to the proprietor here Debi.

If you are of a faith in God I will recommend the st Michael prayer of protection. I’m having problems with my phone so I can’t post it at the moment. I’ll ask others here to do so. Keep us posted.

F4070E9E-2873-4EAC-9F60-7EDBC3E78876.jpeg
Hi Ipotato and welcome. From your answers you could have something in your home. I would look to the newest change which is the elephant. Sometimes spirits or entities can attach to a material object. I’m not saying it’s your relative, but it may have had an attachment when your granddad had it. I would see if your dad would mind you taking it out of the house to see if you get relief from the activity. If it’s really sentimental there are ways of storing these objects but let’s figure out the cause first by eliminating things.

Remodeling or making structural changes to a home can sometimes stir up dormant energies or spirits. You mentioned a remodel

You also mentioned using a Oujia board. This can open a portal and you could have brought something home. However you mentioned that was a long time ago. So I don’t know if it’s that.

Anyway what to do? I’m sure you will get many suggestions here so you will have to decide. I suggest first get the elephant out of the house to determine if that is the problem. If the activity continues, talk out loud to the air in a firm manner. Claim your home (this is something you father should do probably as head of the household ), demand this thing to leave that this is your space and time. Sometimes that is all you need to do. Claim your space. I do not recommend any other communication. If the activity continues take it up a notch to burning sage or palo santo wood to smoke the house. You must get every closet and corner once this is done you can seal your home entrances (doors and windows ) with holy water. This creates a boundary of sorts. If done right this clears most negative energy. Any Catholic Church will have holy water. No if you have problems after this it’s time for help and you should send a personal message to the proprietor here Debi.

If you are of a faith in God I will recommend the st Michael prayer of protection. I’m having problems with my phone so I can’t post it at the moment. I’ll ask others here to do so. Keep us posted.

Thanks for that link garnetsilver. That is good info on salt. A friend told me about it. I tried it and they blessed that last house we had. It seemed to help me feel safer.
You're welcome! I did this thing with salt when we were living in a house that had a lot of bad vibrations and were about to move. I was afraid that we might bring the bad energy along with us to our new place, so I took a large jar of salt into each room and asked that all energy be absorbed by the salt. I couldn't differentiate between what was ours or the house, so I did it that way. When we were all moved out, I sealed the jar, and tossed it in a dumpster. Our new home was much nicer!

You're welcome! I did this thing with salt when we were living in a house that had a lot of bad vibrations and were about to move. I was afraid that we might bring the bad energy along with us to our new place, so I took a large jar of salt into each room and asked that all energy be absorbed by the salt. I couldn't differentiate between what was ours or the house, so I did it that way. When we were all moved out, I sealed the jar, and tossed it in a dumpster. Our new home was much nicer!
Another way to do this for very bad energy homes is to actually sprinkle it on the floor....assuming you don't have carpet! The you sweep it out the door. That's the old fashioned way, but also works well. We'll just call it old school....lol