So a crazy experience happened last week... and i dont know what to think about it

This is such a great idea Mrs C. thanks for teaching us all something really useful.

Reactions: Mrs Cooper
I’m working with a landscaping company just as of this past weekend to redesign my front and back yards.

I think once they start putting new plants into the ground, I’ll do a like kind of blessing with buried stones.
One thing I forgot to mention is what I also did was to set up a "recharge" system and a "drainage" system. The recharge is the intent infused as the blessing is being done that every time the sun shines, it recharges the blessing. And every drop of rain or flake of snow reinforces it too. For the drainage, the winds blow away any lingering evil attachments, as does water that flows away from the property, drawing it away like a magnet would draw away iron shavings.

One thing to remember is I'm doing this sort of off the hip. From stuff I've learned and theories I've had. Like the Milk theory and how stunning it was to watch the rejection of it once the blessing latched on. Rocks being dense and holding more energy is another theory that they make the best hold-fasts on the intent of a blessing.

But you know, the pig squealing thing really sealed it for me. Like BAM, right up against a hotwire fence.

Like the Milk theor
Your milk theory I find very interesting. First thing I thought of is how we use egg shells to absorb and deflect negative energy when we work with "magic" i.e. "energy and intention." The calcium in the milk is much like the calcium in the eggshells.

Eggshells present healthy, balanced calcium due to its trace amounts of other minerals and is probably the best natural source of calcium (Adeyeye, 2009) [1]. One whole medium sized eggshell makes about one teaspoon of powder, which yields about 750-800 mgs of elemental calcium plus other micro elements.

Last house in Houston sure needed a blessing. A dogsitter there said she was haunted and I noticed odd things. Dad was stronger in that house to me. Spirit wise. But I did the salt circle at night on my side of bed and it did help me feel safer. It worked for two months, or so. But the girls blessed our house while we were gone. Her friends. I was grateful. She knew how to do it. They are fans of Supernatural. I did like that show half the years. But just sharing I did feel better with the salt circle. Are there words we have to recite over it? I always wondered.

...But just sharing I did feel better with the salt circle. Are there words we have to recite over it? I always wondered.
I’ve always found that feeling is more important than words. If you project or welcome the feeling of protection as you walk around doing the blessing, then that’s what sinks in better than words. I envisioned a silver translucent wall or bubble made of pure Light energy. Resilient & flexible.

I’ve always found that feeling is more important than words. If you project or welcome the feeling of protection as you walk around doing the blessing, then that’s what sinks in better than words. I envisioned a silver translucent wall or bubble made of pure Light energy. Resilient & flexible.
Intention is everything and when we align that with the creators will , (which I believe is acting in love and light) we can do a lot to hold back evil.

Reactions: Mrs Cooper