So a crazy experience happened last week... and i dont know what to think about it

IPotatoI

Reaction score
hey guys, i have no idea where to post this at, so i found this forum and decided to make an account and might aswell post it here. The reason why im making this post mostly because i need help, what do i do? Is my house really haunted? in-explainable stuff has happened before, but nothing as crazy as this.

Everything i say is true, this did actually happen which is scary to me.

Now im not a big believer in ghosts or the undead or anything paranormal like that, actually im a huge skeptic. I used to doubt everyone who believed in these so called "ghosts" which convenient as it sounds cant be seen. I used to think it was impossible for them to exist, until last week.

It all started Last Friday, when i came back from school. My parents told me they would be coming home later than usual, around midnight. This was the usual though, my parents work long hours to feed the family, and i love them for that. )I do have a brother but he wasnt there that day as he actually slept over at his friends house for 2 days.) I started doing my homework, took a shower, eat some food, played csgo for a couple of hours and as time passed by, i realized it was getting late. (this was around 11PM) I go to bed.

Now this is the time where i should mention i dont live in the biggest house ever. Infact it is actually quite small. So that means i can hear every noise in the house. Oh and we have two bedrooms across each other across the hall (2 second walk between them) and i sleep with my covers over me (dont judge me lol)

I go to bed, as usual i fall asleep. I wake up at 12, seeing my parents come in and go to bed. They noticed that they woke me up and they said sorry. I go back to sleep.

Time passes, we are all asleep not a single sound in the house. Until all of a sudden

I feel someone punching me.

I know this sounds really weird, but bear with me, this ACTUALLY happened. But "it" Kept punching me. And not some weak punch to, like Pretty decent punches.

I remove my covers over me after 3 punches, and at first thoughts i thought it was my dad, instead all i see is just the darkness of my room.

I get the biggest fright in the world, like the blood got knocked off of me. I try my best to think nothing of it. and try my best to try to go back to sleep. I put my covers back on.

The literal second i put my cover over myself again, it starts punching me. this time harder

and harder

and faster

Ive never been so scared for my survival ever in my life. After a full one minute of this. I breakdown, i start crying for help. I know this sounds very childish but please put yourself in my shoes.

In less than 5 seconds im out of my room. I dashed out of there. I was running to my parents room. While i was running, i heard this loud BANG, like the force of 50 pans just falling on the floor. That was it, that was the final straw, i flew the door open and slept with my parents for the rest of the day.

The next morning my parents woke me up to see most of the thing in the kitchen fell to the floor.

My mom actually told me yesterday that she did hear the pots and pans falling in the kitchen.

Again i am a skeptic, and from my personal experience, it never could have been so real. I like to bash on the paranormal but when stuff like this happens to me, i dont even know how to think at this moment.

again just to reiterate this DID HAPPEN. I just need to tell my story.

Reactions: garnetsilver
You told it well. I've never heard of an assualt by an entity quite as you've described. Interesting. Anything more today from this?

You told it well. I've never heard of an assualt by an entity quite as you've described. Interesting. Anything more today from this?
Yes actually, but that wasnt the only activity my house has received for example, I actually remember years back my brother told me a story that the door slam shut when he was sleeping. I didnt believe him, but now i actually do. But like this week? I dont know if this sounds weird but i feel like im being watched in a way. It is a weird feeling i can not describe it. My parents told me earlier this week that they swore they saw someone across the hall. But cmon thats just impossible.

Yes actually, but that wasnt the only activity my house has received for example, I actually remember years back my brother told me a story that the door slam shut when he was sleeping. I didnt believe him, but now i actually do. But like this week? I dont know if this sounds weird but i feel like im being watched in a way. It is a weird feeling i can not describe it. My parents told me earlier this week that they swore they saw someone across the hall. But cmon thats just impossible.
My normal battery of questions now begins.....have you or anyone in the family played with a Ouija board or otherwise dabbled in anything that might be considered occult? Is the house old? Any kind of work going on in the home such as changes of any kind to the structure? Any antiques recently acquired and brought in? Any one have known psychic gifts? Anyone under the age of 25 (besides yourself) living in the home?

We ask these questions to rule out some basic mundane things and to establish if there is a possible cause for the sudden uptick in activity.

Reactions: Lynne
My normal battery of questions now begins.....have you or anyone in the family played with a Ouija board or otherwise dabbled in anything that might be considered occult? Is the house old? Any kind of work going on in the home such as changes of any kind to the structure? Any antiques recently acquired and brought in? Any one have known psychic gifts? Anyone under the age of 25 (besides yourself) living in the home?

We ask these questions to rule out some basic mundane things and to establish if there is a possible cause for the sudden uptick in activity.
Yes actually, I played with ouija boards like 2 years ago with some friends for fun. I dont remember if anything came of it though. The house is actually pretty old, but a couple of years ago my house was rebuilt by my dad. Antiques? Nothing much really. There was one object that my dad brought in. Its a REALLY old elephant that belonged to my grandfather. He passed away 2 weeks ago :(. No psychic gifts (whatever that means lol) Yeah my brother is under 25 aswell.

Sometimes I'm alone sleeping and I wake up feeling someone touch me or push me. Not beating or punches. Just a touch. Or feeling of something scary in the room. I run out when it happens. Scares me every time. That's the worst I've ever heard of. I wonder what it is but a spirit. Entity. Sorry that happened. You need protection and to bless the house. Use salt in a circle maybe. By the bed. It did work for me. I was surprised but felt safe with that there. Need to do that again for me. My hubby would think me nuts. lol

Sometimes I'm alone sleeping and I wake up feeling someone touch me or push me. Not beating or punches. Just a touch. Or feeling of something scary in the room. I run out when it happens. Scares me every time. That's the worst I've ever heard of. I wonder what it is but a spirit. Entity. Sorry that happened. You need protection and to bless the house. Use salt in a circle maybe. By the bed. It did work for me. I was surprised but felt safe with that there. Need to do that again for me. My hubby would think me nuts. lol
salt circle? What in the world would that do? Sorry its just this sounds make believe to me