Snoory in the Torah?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was really hoping that Richard Shaw would have spent his time and resources on a project that mattered. Finding something about Snoory doesn't really matter, and besides, I'm not convinced that this "Snoory Code" wasn't faked just to stop the daily calls from the bad moustache for progress reports. You know he was doing that... calling the guy every day for an update. :rolleyes: If the thing was legit, in addition to "broadcaster", "paranormal" and "radio" they would also have found the words "fraud", "talentless", "hack", and the phrase "phoning it in"!

I was really hoping that Richard Shaw would have spent his time and resources on a project that mattered. Finding something about Snoory doesn't really matter, and besides, I'm not convinced that this "Snoory Code" wasn't faked just to stop the daily calls from the bad moustache for progress reports. You know he was doing that... calling the guy every day for an update. :rolleyes: If the thing was legit, in addition to "broadcaster", "paranormal" and "radio" they would also have found the words "fraud", "talentless", "hack", and the phrase "phoning it in"!
I missed it because I fell asleep, but I'm sure he was proud as a peacock and preening his plumage last night. I missed how this whole "search" got started. Did Snoory ASK for a search to be done???

Reactions: surge
He did! Richard Shaw was a guest a few weeks ago, on to hawk his Torah Codes DVD, and Snoory asked him if he could run his name! Because, you know, maybe there's something in there about him doing some great work or something. :rolleyes:

Oh good heaven's! Does the man have NO shame? What an egotist!

Reactions: sal
Reactions: Debi
He did! Richard Shaw was a guest a few weeks ago, on to hawk his Torah Codes DVD, and Snoory asked him if he could run his name! Because, you know, maybe there's something in there about him doing some great work or something. :rolleyes:
I'm sure there is something there about an epic suck, a gaping maw of ineptitude, dead baby stories and psychic vampire radio hosts.

Reactions: Seahunter
I saw the topic on the site and went NOPE, not going to listen to a man with an already over-sized ego get some guest sucking up to him and making impossible claims. The odds of all those things he claims he saw, even including "Coast to Coast" is impossible. It is a chicken or eggs question, but near as I recall with linguistics, you have an idea, thought, or object, and then create a word for it. You don't magically announce a name of something, and then find something it defines. Meaning, when the Torah was written, there was no such word as "broadcaster" so how could it show up in the Torah in modern times. The same thing would be while writing the Torah, you "coded" the word "xjpqqdcnk" knowing in 2,000 years a xjpqqdcnk would be a widget of some sort, but no, the word or the object do not exist. And "Coast to Coast" just happens to be in there too?! That is laughable, and insulting that this fake Rabbi would think the audience would believe it. Whorge of course would believe it, as his ego knows no bounds.

6ad41e8e2b6e70dfbe9abf9ecfcaa029770e01cee5e2344c8c26427cdd4189a5.jpg

Reactions: Debi
Status
Not open for further replies.