Snake in a truck!

Living in an extremely brown snake ridden area this is my worst fear.It's so easy for a snake to get into your car .I've had big Huntsman spiders in the cab,they are distracting enough.

Living in an extremely brown snake ridden area this is my worst fear.It's so easy for a snake to get into your car .I've had big Huntsman spiders in the cab,they are distracting enough.
Oz, I cannot even imagine how you must search your car before even getting in it! :eek:

Reactions: ozentity
Oz, I cannot even imagine how you must search your car before even getting in it! :eek:
If its been parked in the yard instead of the garage I let my terrier in to sniff around the cab of the ute.even walking down the yard you are always on alert.My last remaining Jack Russell has killed over 30 brown snakes in the three years I've lived here.I just accepted an offer on the farm yesterday as the snakes have driven me out.I'm moving to the coast,it's cooler and less snakes.Ted may live a few years more than if he stays here.This is Ted,my other two didn't survive the snakes.

Attachments

• IMG_1148.JPG
    IMG_1148.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 80
Last edited:
If its been parked in the yard instead of the garage I let my terrier in to sniff around the cab of the ute.even walking down the yard you are always on alert.My last remaining Jack Russell has killed over 30 brown snakes in the three years I've lived here.I just accepted an offer on the farm yesterday as the snakes have driven me out.I'm moving to the coast,it's cooler and less snakes.Ted may live a few years more than if he stays here.This is Ted,my other two didn't survive the snakes.
Hope Ted has a good loooong life ahead in your new place, Oz! Congrats on the move.

Hope Ted has a good loooong life ahead in your new place, Oz! Congrats on the move.
Thanks Debi,I may not be on here while I get the new house sorted, but not for a few weeks.

Thanks Debi,I may not be on here while I get the new house sorted, but not for a few weeks.
Well, you just get yourself all settled in and we look forward to seeing you when you are sorted! Hope it's a great change and wonderful new start for you, Oz!