Smile for the camera!

I don't think there would be enough money in the universe, lol.
I honestly think it's all in how you use these social media accounts. I have learned to simply scroll on past and not engage in the insanity...lol I use my FB to simply hunt memes and keep in touch with specific pages of a paranormal nature, and, of course, family posts. I am about the most BORING person on FB you will find...lol

I honestly think it's all in how you use these social media accounts. I have learned to simply scroll on past and not engage in the insanity...lol I use my FB to simply hunt memes and keep in touch with specific pages of a paranormal nature, and, of course, family posts. I am about the most BORING person on FB you will find...lol
I'd imagine the gossip mongers on FB would find you boring, I'd call you sensible.

In Twitter yes, now he works for them. Kinda crazy haha.
I think it's actually the other way around. He's now the biggest shareholder, big enough to put himself on the board of directors and influence decisions made by the company. He has about 4 times as much stock as Jack Dorsey meaning he gets 4 times Jack's voting power.

Debi said it, it’s all about self control and monitoring what you put out there. I think social media is a good thing if used right. Like anything in the wrong hands it can become a weapon but used responsibly it can be great fun and keep people connected.

I have none. I'm not a fan of selfies or having my picture taken. My younger sister had to beg me to get in a picture with her and the rest of the family and that was more like pulling teeth than anything else. But on the other hand, I do love taking pictures of the sunset/rise whenever I get the chance. That's something I picked up from my dad.