Small shadow moving on wall

It's interesting you say it moves like a mosquito. Could it be an insect on the inside of a light shade?
I went back to the bathroom which is across from it and no bugs. Bedroom either. I even closed doors. Its active right now and was active during my “bug investigation” i just cant accept that its paranormal. I have a wall of science and readon built up and now all of this is really messing with my head. Thanks for your help.

I went back to the bathroom which is across from it and no bugs. Bedroom either. I even closed doors. Its active right now and was active during my “bug investigation” i just cant accept that its paranormal. I have a wall of science and readon built up and now all of this is really messing with my head. Thanks for your help.

It is really strange. It definitely looks like something is casting a shadow there. The question is, what is? It’s unlike any ghost sighting I’m familiar with, but I’m hardly an expert. Maybe someone else will have an idea what it could be if it’s not paranormal. In the meantime, you have a mystery. Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: ozentity
Thank you. Im having a hard time accepting a new belief system i e spirits, ghosts do exist. I have never ever ever believed in the paranormal and my brain is so mixed up right now.
If you let down the wall most people put up to cope with this it is an interesting part of our existence.Most people don't as it's a lot for the mind to deal with and being mostly unprovable it's hard to get support,this is why sites like this are good stuff and verify some doubtable sightings you may have.

It is really strange. It definitely looks like something is casting a shadow there. The question is, what is? It’s unlike any ghost sighting I’m familiar with, but I’m hardly an expert. Maybe someone else will have an idea what it could be if it’s not paranormal. In the meantime, you have a mystery. Thanks for sharing!
Thank you for your support and help. I really appreciate it

Reactions: Fizz
If you let down the wall most people put up to cope with this it is an interesting part of our existence.Most people don't as it's a lot for the mind to deal with and being mostly unprovable it's hard to get support,this is why sites like this are good stuff and verify some doubtable sightings you may have.
I think im afraid to let down the wall. I dont want to be experiencing things from “ the other realm” or whatever its called. I just want all this to end.

Reactions: ozentity
My first thought immediately after seeing the video.
I checked everything. Even got my broom out and swatted around. No shadow from my broom even showed up. Its not a mosquito. Im still completly befuttled.

I think im afraid to let down the wall. I dont want to be experiencing things from “ the other realm” or whatever its called. I just want all this to end.
If it worries you it may be a good idea to tell it to leave,in a very forceful way,as I do.If you follow a religion you could banish it with prayer.We usually don't want the attention of these entities or whatever they are,and they really could be anything.You are experiencing a very mild form but it is best not to give any time,energy or converse with these apart from banishing them.

Reactions: Lynne and Fizz