Sleep Paralysis or something more?

Quick update on the current situation, on Halloween I chose to stay at a friends house. Mostly in hopes that the negative entity was just attached to my home and not myself, but I felt the energy follow me to their house. And they also witnessed a black mass follow me down the hallway. Yesterday I did a full house cleansing as well as a spiritual cleansing. And sadly it did not help very much. The energy in the house kept building and building and last night there was an awful fight between me and my family. I could feel myself getting angrier and angrier and the emotions I was feeling were not my own. I felt like I had no control over what I was saying and feeling. I have had this happen to me in the past when I am around people who are very strong broadcasters of their emotions and energies but what I felt last night was amplified to a degree I have never felt before and it honestly terrified me. And I used the prayer that Lynne had provided and it helped me calm down and helped me gain more control over the way I was feeling. And I am very grateful to her for providing that to me I really needed it. Then I had the worse experience last night while I was trying to fall asleep. I was having a hard time falling asleep because of all the energy in the house so I was l just laying there when out of the corner of my eye I could see this black mass rising up from the bottom of my door. I sat up in my bed and looked directly at it and as I did I could see this awful face staring at me through the black mass with these yellow eyes staring right at me. I began yelling at it that I was not afraid of it, that it was not welcome, and that it had no permission to be there. I felt like I was yelling at this thing for hours and it was just there in the corner starring at me smiling. I finally got enough control and began throwing Florida Water at it.( for those who don't know what Florida Water it is used for cleansing and protection in many rituals) The moment the Florida Water hit the entity it disappeared with this high pitched screech that I can still hear in my head. It feels like the entity is not present but I do not believe that it is the last I've seen of it. I have spoken to a few experts I know and they are planning to coming to my home and helping my preform a much stronger cleansing and protection ritual. I will try and keep you all posted and updated on any activity.
Thank you for the update and do keep us posted, Whitney. And thanks for reminding me of Florida water! I used it years ago for much spell working and protection and had forgotten about it until you mentioned it.

I just posted a quick update on the whole situation, and I mentioned it in the post but I wanted to tell you that the prayer that you provided really helped me a lot. I am very thankful to you for providing it for me. I was hesitant at first because I have never really been a praying person but I was having such a hard time that I felt I had to use it. And it really helped me a lot. I really am thankful. Thank you so much for providing it.
I’m glad to help. I will also pray for you. I hope you continue using the prayer and holy water daily. Bless yourself with it. Put the sign of the cross on your forehead. This may keep it off if you. Wearing a blessed cross or medal may be protective also. I hope this gets resolved for you soon.

Reactions: WhitneyKristina
I’m glad to help. I will also pray for you. I hope you continue using the prayer and holy water daily. Bless yourself with it. Put the sign of the cross on your forehead. This may keep it off if you. Wearing a blessed cross or medal may be protective also. I hope this gets resolved for you soon.
Thank you, I greatly appreciate that. We did a full cleansing of my home and myself on Saturday and since then I feel the negative entity is no longer around. I am still concerned due to the severity of what happened and feel that I need to be extra cautious. A good friend of mine who does a lot of cleansing and psychic work who assisted in the cleansing mentioned that because I had been doing a lot more readings at peoples home instead of where I usually do my readings that I may have attracted the entity and it latched itself on me. I do believe that this is the likely explanation. I do plan on taking a break from doing any readings for at least a few weeks just to recuperate after the stress of this whole ordeal and to make sure that this entity is gone for good. I have had many experiences both good and bad but I have never had one that felt so malevolent and just full of negative intentions than I had with this entity.
When we were doing the cleansing a lot of crazy things happened that I am still processing. I do plan on writing out a full update of everything that happened during the cleansing I just need a few days to process everything that happened.

Reactions: Aces and 7Critter
Thank you, I greatly appreciate that. We did a full cleansing of my home and myself on Saturday and since then I feel the negative entity is no longer around. I am still concerned due to the severity of what happened and feel that I need to be extra cautious. A good friend of mine who does a lot of cleansing and psychic work who assisted in the cleansing mentioned that because I had been doing a lot more readings at peoples home instead of where I usually do my readings that I may have attracted the entity and it latched itself on me. I do believe that this is the likely explanation. I do plan on taking a break from doing any readings for at least a few weeks just to recuperate after the stress of this whole ordeal and to make sure that this entity is gone for good. I have had many experiences both good and bad but I have never had one that felt so malevolent and just full of negative intentions than I had with this entity.
When we were doing the cleansing a lot of crazy things happened that I am still processing. I do plan on writing out a full update of everything that happened during the cleansing I just need a few days to process everything that happened.
This is wonderful news. There are some here that can advise you on how to shield yourself before going places you may get attachments.

The other night I experienced something I want to explain as sleep paralysis but the more that I think about it the less I think it is just an episode of sleep paralysis. In the past I have experienced sleep paralysis, not often but often enough to know what it feels like. For me whenever it has happened I can't move or speak, and that's it. I have never seen or heard anything while in sleep paralysis just an unsettling feeling that I wasn't alone. Now to what happened the other night. I was sleeping facing the wall with my back towards my room. I remember I had woken up and checked my phone to see the time and it was around 5 am, so I laid back down and was about to try to fall back to sleep when I felt someone or something on the bed next to me, as I was about to turn and see what it was I began feeling a sharp and severe pain in the back of my neck and I began to hear a deep voice speaking low and fast. I could hear the voice clear as day but now as I try to remember what was said I can't remember for the life of me any of what it said, but I remember pleading with the voice to stop and to leave. It lasted about 10 maybe 15 minutes. Once the voice stopped I laid there too afraid to move. It didn't feel at all like sleep paralysis, I could speak and I could move, and I have never experienced hearing anything during sleep paralysis. I know that many people do experience seeing and hearing things during sleep paralysis, but I have never. And this just didn't feel like sleep paralysis to me. And in the days since I have been experiencing odd happenings. I can't conclusively identify the things that have been happening as paranormal but they are unexplained. I have experienced paranormal things in my house before but not in the way that they have been happening in the past few days. And the more I am thinking about the other night and the things that have been happening in the days since the more it's making me believe there may be a new entity in my home and believe less that it was just sleep paralysis and a paranoid mind making more of minor incidents.
It is not sleep paralysis. You are not losing your mind.

Reactions: Aces