Sleep paralysis creatures around the world

Reactions: Debi
This is truly fascinating! The first night I confronted this thing that attacked me (a year ago) showed me what it looked like twice in my dreams. It looked so much like this! It had been attacking me for 3 nights straight around 2:30 and the 4th night I had an emf meter on my chest, as I laid there waiting, pretending to sleep. The emf meter started beeping again around 2:30AM. I had a speech written for it. When it went off, I read the speech. It was basically telling it that it was wasting its time with me. I would fight it and it could go back to hell where it came from. I also used a few choice expletives. When I finally went to sleep this thing absolutely nailed me. It pinned me, but this time it showed itself to me in my dream. It looked very similar to this picture minus the weird teeth and long fingers. It also spoke in some foreign language I never heard before, but I could tell by the way it was speaking it was furious with me. I woke up in a sweat after it pinned me and finally released me. It then did it again about an hour later, then one more time for good measure.

Attachments

• 42B6685B-1F1E-4C16-9CCA-EFA54913C795.jpeg
    42B6685B-1F1E-4C16-9CCA-EFA54913C795.jpeg
    439.1 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
It looked very similar to this picture minus the weird teeth and long fingers.
I don't know if I'd be kicking it off too quick Fizz if it looked like that without the scary features LOL.Only joking, that thing would scare me pretty bad.

I don't know if I'd be kicking it off too quick Fizz if it looked like that without the scary features LOL.Only joking, that thing would scare me pretty bad.

Lol :joycat::joycat: I have no doubt whatsoever this thing is a succubus. It’s definitely something I wish I never had any dealings with.

Reactions: ozentity
Lol :joycat::joycat: I have no doubt whatsoever this thing is a succubus. It’s definitely something I wish I never had any dealings with.
Hope you are still working with the clergy, Fizz.

Hope you are still working with the clergy, Fizz.

Yes I am. I met with the priest last Thursday and she said a prayer for me and my wife. I’m being baptized on Sunday. I continue to say prayers in the morning before I leave for work, and at night before bed. I’m committed to being free of this.

Yes I am. I met with the priest last Thursday and she said a prayer for me and my wife. I’m being baptized on Sunday. I continue to say prayers in the morning before I leave for work, and at night before bed. I’m committed to being free of this.
Good for you, Fizz! And congrats in advance on the baptism. I honestly think that will be helpful for you in your battle.

Reactions: Fizz
Thank you, Debi! I think it’ll help me as well. Keeping the faith, and I’m as persistent as ever with my prayers.

Reactions: Debi
Well..this was terrifying.....sleeping with nite light on...or NOT sleeping!! Eeeek