Open Lines Sleep Paralysis, Astral Projection, and the Green Lantern Corps

Working within the dreamstate isn't much of an issue, at least I don't think it is. I know how to, I'd just like to get better. Who knows, maybe everyone can do what I do with ease, they just don't talk about it for fear of being called weird or whatever. I look forward to that interview though, sounds interesting.
I've kept a dream journal before, though I've slacked off these past years. Once I realize I am lucid or projecting or whatever the hell I'm doing, I remember things quite vividly, and I can recall past events just as easily as recalling the past in my waking life. If I practiced running in a previous dream, I will remember it, and know whether or not I should continue to practice, or work on something else.
I've also noticed several instances of continuity between various dreams, be it people, places, objects, or ideas. Whether they truly are connected, or just manifestations created by my memory is beyond my ability to answer, but they are there. Perhaps a dream journal would help me recognise even more of these.
I think it's great that you can do this, and don't think it's weird at all. I WISH I could do lucid dreaming or OBE's, etc., but am not in touch with any of these skills. Actually, I just need to master sleeping first, as I have chronic insomnia and also rarely get into REM sleep. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Debi and surge