Sky turns blood red from meteorite

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Fears of the apocalypse after 'huge fireball' turns sky blood red

497996.jpg

Open link for story

From the article: "Reporter Gabe Hash said: "According to the information received, several people were coming out of a religious service at the Horem-Ebenezer church when they saw a giant red ball in the sky which lasted just seconds and disappeared, leaving the skies tinted with a red colour."
----------------------------------------
I wonder if any of them took this as a sign ?

From the article: "Reporter Gabe Hash said: "According to the information received, several people were coming out of a religious service at the Horem-Ebenezer church when they saw a giant red ball in the sky which lasted just seconds and disappeared, leaving the skies tinted with a red colour."
----------------------------------------
I wonder if any of them took this as a sign ?
From what I read, yes...MANY did.

Fears of meteorites and comets must be programmed in our DNA, from our ancestors.
Fears like these are found throughout the world and it's hard to believe that these primitive
thoughts are still with us.

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
Fears of meteorites and comets must be programmed in our DNA, from our ancestors.
Fears like these are found throughout the world and it's hard to believe that these primitive
thoughts are still with us.
Self preservation! You see things in the sky falling and hey...gonna have some effect on you!