Skinwalker Sightings

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

This author was mixing reports of big foot and Dogman in with the Skinwalker. The reports were ones I’ve read before but others may find interesting. This author was obviously just recouping old stories and slapping on a catchy title.

This author was mixing reports of big foot and Dogman in with the Skinwalker. The reports were ones I’ve read before but others may find interesting. This author was obviously just recouping old stories and slapping on a catchy title.
this was an interesting article. it does seem that bigfoot is getting mixed in more and more with dogman. what i did find interesting with this though is the connection it made with a few different cultures belief of having a wolf garment, pelt or belt to bring forth the change. of course that is the dark magik or curse side of it but interesting how it crosses many different beliefs.

Reactions: Lynne and ozentity
So, here is a question for you all......

Do you think that people's beliefs and visions can manifest into something that actually 'exists' in our reality?

Skinwalker is a great example of this. There have been dozens of reported sightings of the Skinwalker, the best documented of them on the infamous Ranch named after them.

Now, unless you believe that the Skinwalker is alien by nature, which many do incidentally, you have to question where it came from in a 'physical' nature. We know that the Skinwalker comes from the beliefs and culture of the great people of the Navajo, the existence of whom can be traced back to around 1100-1500 CE when they migrated from what is now Canada. With hundreds of thousands of their people, over thousands of years, believing in the Skinwalker, is it possible that they actually manifested it from their thoughts and beliefs into our reality?

Another two examples of such a theory can be placed upon the Slenderman and the Rake. Both are urban legends, fuelled by the internet and social media sites. Yet we have documented sightings of them in our world. Again, is it possible that all of the energy conjured up by our imagination has actually manifested itself within our reality?

And if so, what other frightening things could we bring into our world in the future?

Do you think that people's beliefs and visions can manifest into something that actually 'exists' in our reality?

Skinwalker is a great example of this. There have been dozens of reported sightings of the Skinwalker, the best documented of them on the infamous Ranch named after them.

Now, unless you believe that the Skinwalker is alien by nature, which many do incidentally, you have to question where it came from in a 'physical' nature. We know that the Skinwalker comes from the beliefs and culture of the great people of the Navajo, the existence of whom can be traced back to around 1100-1500 CE when they migrated from what is now Canada. With hundreds of thousands of their people, over thousands of years, believing in the Skinwalker, is it possible that they actually manifested it from their thoughts and beliefs into our reality?

Another two examples of such a theory can be placed upon the Slenderman and the Rake. Both are urban legends, fuelled by the internet and social media sites. Yet we have documented sightings of them in our world. Again, is it possible that all of the energy conjured up by our imagination has actually manifested itself within our reality?

And if so, what other frightening things could we bring into our world in the future?
I don't believe anyone can conjure a flesh and blood creature but a visible tulpa type creation, yes. This is probably what these sightings were. I have created tulpas twice when younger, one a giant bat and the other a ball of electric energy that passed through a friend and I. I don't know how I accomplished this but it was very intense. I've heard of a group of teenage girls creating a tulpa giant . Both of mine only lasted around 30 seconds but seemed to have some kind of life to them.

skinwalkers are witches, practitioners of the dark arts actually. so, much like the curse or selling your soul type legends of werewolves they would fall into that gray area. (thats why i find it interesting how , many legends across many cultures have the same basis of a belt or pelt to activate the change) ( not interesting because of the werewolf but more so in the idea of the magic involved, and how that belief crosses cultures.....the werewolf is not a magical entity, but something entirely different so should skinwalkers even be thrown in with them?). as oz stated above, i think a tulpa type entity may be possible but not a flesh and blood creature just from thought. slenderman, the rake etc.. i think are just urban legend, creepy pasta stuff that makes the rounds of the internet.

Tulpas are possible, and there is always the Philip Experiment that provides a bit of science to that.

Tulpas are possible, and there is always the Philip Experiment that provides a bit of science to that.
my question concerning experiments such as this is that they went about it in a way you would go about using a spirit bourd....minus the bourd of course, but the bourd is just a tool to focus on, which they were doing in another way but with the same outcome. couldnt "Phillip" have been a spirit just coming through and messing with them? they did their experiment seance style which may not be the best method to use....lol... creating a tulpa takes much focus and a lot of energy and for the most part they are not dangerous or harmful especially to those with no fear or dont believe. but this way of practice could open the door to anything that wants to make contact...... i dunno, just knida flinging stuff out there, what do you think?

Reactions: Benway and ozentity
just knida flinging stuff out there,
Good fling and good question. You have a point there on what could have happened.

I have my own issues with the Skinwalker stories. People have all sorts of misunderstandings of what these things are supposed to be. The Native stories all point to them being as you have said...shamans who "turn" into these other beings. And although not werewolves, one has to wonder if the legends are not connected.

I'm curious what you mean by "documented sightings" of Slenderman and Rake?

Reactions: ozentity and Paulm