Skinwalker Ranch (Updates)

I really hope this does not mean over-saturation has begun (in regards to SWR). Concentrate on one place at a time. When you finally have definitive answers there, ok move on. Most likely it is riding the popular coat tails of the main show (hence the title). Gotta love predictable tv. Coming in 2024...Skinwalker Ranch in Space!! Stay tuned lol.
If the activity stops or stays the same, I can see this happening. I am hoping they dig out the area they have been drilling.

Reactions: Selectric
Utah is full of UFO activity. I have seen the same "craft" that I saw on the ranch just a few miles from my house, which is 3 hours away from Skinwalker. A TV show can't begin to cover it all.
I remember years ago visiting family in Southern Texas and seeing weird lights in the night sky. My cousins and I were trying to figure out what they were but the family who lived there just sort of shrugged and said "oh, those are just UFO's" in the same nonchalant way you'd tell a house guest that your bathroom is down the hall on the left.

I'm suddenly getting a similar mental image of you doing something similar. When someone sees a strange light in the sky you just wave and say "yeah, they're just checking in on me"

Last night's Beyond Skinwalker was about Bradshaw Ranch. I've actually been on the perimeter of that ranch while in Sedona.

For anyone wondering, the actual Ranch is now owned by the government, which is why you saw them outside of the fencing during the show last night. The Ranch was basically taken over by eminent domain law, and is now used as a "climate change research" station...supposedly. The gates are guarded and no one gets on those grounds. Which I find highly suspicious right there. Why did the government feel the need to take over there? AFTER all the activity became known? The article above gives you some good info about the ranch and how it ended up in the hands of the government.

Reactions: Selectric and Lynne
Last night's Beyond Skinwalker was about Bradshaw Ranch. I've actually been on the perimeter of that ranch while in Sedona.

For anyone wondering, the actual Ranch is now owned by the government, which is why you saw them outside of the fencing during the show last night. The Ranch was basically taken over by eminent domain law, and is now used as a "climate change research" station...supposedly. The gates are guarded and no one gets on those grounds. Which I find highly suspicious right there. Why did the government feel the need to take over there? AFTER all the activity became known? The article above gives you some good info about the ranch and how it ended up in the hands of the government.
Thanks Debi, I haven't watched it yet. I have it recorded and plan on watching tonight. I have a better perspective now when I do.

Reactions: Selectric and Debi
So it seems this signal is everywhere. First i heard of that specific frequency used only by government (coming from the cia guy on new show). So is this signal part of a global monitoring/control system that we are now just scratching? Anytime someone seems to poke the 'hornet's nest' a definite focus turns to that spot and even at times people become sick. I'd bet you broadcast that signal anywhere and a military helicopter shows up or you end up growing an acorn on your head. Messing around in someone's pantry tends to warrant a looking glass. Even these radiation spikes seem to be directed, like a magnifying glass focusing the suns rays. Ants getting too close to the sugar stack...aim...focus...burn. All scary thoughts but within the realm of possibility.

Reactions: Lynne
So it seems this signal is everywhere. First i heard of that specific frequency used only by government (coming from the cia guy on new show). So is this signal part of a global monitoring/control system that we are now just scratching? Anytime someone seems to poke the 'hornet's nest' a definite focus turns to that spot and even at times people become sick. I'd bet you broadcast that signal anywhere and a military helicopter shows up or you end up growing an acorn on your head. Messing around in someone's pantry tends to warrant a looking glass. Even these radiation spikes seem to be directed, like a magnifying glass focusing the suns rays. Ants getting too close to the sugar stack...aim...focus...burn. All scary thoughts but within the realm of possibility.
You make an interesting point Selectric.

You make an interesting point Selectric.
The more i watch the show a lot of what is going on leans heavily to military. I mean the helicopters with no transponder and the upcoming two helicopters (flying low over mesa) we haven't seen yet. Each time they mess with this signal, hmmm...guess who's coming to dinner? I really hoped they were going to have that guy that worked with Travis stay and join the team. Someone from Bigelow era would be an asset. Just a big ? as to why he and Travis had no previous knowledge of the signal? They were entrenched in government stuff. You'd think they'd be privy to that. Yet the guy on new show just spurts it out like it was common knowledge. To me that's a red flag.