Skinwalker Ranch (Updates)

A UFO-hunting kit has some weird gear in it.

Radio-frequency spectrum analyzer, directional antennae, Geiger-counter, high-powered telescope, spotlight, tin-foil-hat, etc. ;)

• Big Grin
Reactions: Lynne and Debi
A UFO-hunting kit has some weird gear in it.

Radio-frequency spectrum analyzer, directional antennae, Geiger-counter, high-powered telescope, spotlight, tin-foil-hat, etc. ;)
All handy items for one circumstance or another lol. Always wear your tinfoil hat.

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
Travis' candid responses to some interesting questions on the Skinwalker FB group:

Last edited:
Reactions: Lynne
Here's a thought and someone let me know if it's just me but; they're looking at this pink rock and saying it look like something just on the surface possibly got onto the rock in a vapor form. Looking back, they were looking down this hole because last year they found an out of place metal object down such a hole. Prior to that they were just sticking a camera down a hole to see what they could see down there because it seemed to be a series of connecting tunnels that went deep into the Mesa. And how did they determine that there was this tunnel system? By throwing colored smoke grenades down into these holes.

So, maybe it's just me, but wouldn't a likely explanation for "pink vapor attaching to the surface of the rock" be the different colored smoke they threw down that same set of holes?

I wondered if they could expand the hole into the Mesa some and then insert a robotic camera like they use on the pyramids to get an image of just what is at the end of the hole. That's assuming the object doesn't turn the camera off somehow.

I wondered if they could expand the hole into the Mesa some and then insert a robotic camera like they use on the pyramids to get an image of just what is at the end of the hole. That's assuming the object doesn't turn the camera off somehow.
I believe they are going to try this when they drill from above. There was some discussion of that last night.

Head's up! There appears to be no episode tonight, but it shall return next week in a new time slot of 9PM, followed by a new show called "Beyond Skinwalker Ranch" which appears to cover other areas in the world with similar phenomena.

Last edited:
This was a great interview. He mentioned something that hasn’t really been discussed on the show and that was the group will often say the same thing exactly like it might not be their own thought.

Reactions: Selectric
"Beyond Skinwalker Ranch"
I really hope this does not mean over-saturation has begun (in regards to SWR). Concentrate on one place at a time. When you finally have definitive answers there, ok move on. Most likely it is riding the popular coat tails of the main show (hence the title). Gotta love predictable tv. Coming in 2024...Skinwalker Ranch in Space!! Stay tuned lol.