Skinwalker Ranch (Updates)

Of all the things we saw in this episode the biggest question I have is this: when those weighted medicine balls were dropped from 1,000 feet, how deep did they bury themselves when they hit the ground?

Reactions: Lynne
Does that count as "digging"?
Well I'm pretty sure those balls are in bad shape after that fall, and since "Bad things happen when you dig" I'd say that's a Yes.

Reactions: Lynne
I caught a few episodes over the weekend. Lots going on there, but I wonder how much the producers juice things up?

Judging from what I've seen, aliens are behind the activity there, I don't see much that makes me think of Native American spirituality.
i saw the show too and i felt they were just dragging it all. i feel theres something to all of this but why delay it asking the same questions but getting no closer than when they started.

Reactions: Selectric
i saw the show too and i felt they were just dragging it all. i feel theres something to all of this but why delay it asking the same questions but getting no closer than when they started.
I agree with things being dragged along. Standard TV format. I do like the show but something recently made me look at it quite differently than just a typical viewer. We'll see how this plays out and how close to my conclusions are about all of this.

Honestly they still don't have the answers we want. It is a weekly tv show, not a documentary. They are taking us along on their journey.

I spent some time on the phone with the show's producers last night, there are interesting things yet to come this season.
They haven't been officially renewed for Season 5 yet, but are fairly confident. If renewed, they plan to start production next month.
I am not a fan of the Utah State Attorney General's politics. But Brandon knows him and he was a good resource to follow up on the spying Blackhawk.

We are lucky that Brandon is a sci-fi and general science geek. He has the most amazing sci-fi collection I am aware of. I have never seen it, but know people who have. Have seen cell phone pics lol.
He really believes in the project and the people he has asked on-board. He has known almost all of them for decades. He trusts them. After getting to know them and being so incredibly lucky to have worked alongside them, I can truthfully say that Brandon has chosen wisely. He has thought this out as intimately as a billion-dollar real-estate deal.

We are lucky that Brandon is a sci-fi and general science geek. He has the most amazing sci-fi collection I am aware of. I have never seen it, but know people who have. Have seen cell phone pics lol.
He really believes in the project and the people he has asked on-board. He has known almost all of them for decades. He trusts them. After getting to know them and being so incredibly lucky to have worked alongside them, I can truthfully say that Brandon has chosen wisely. He has thought this out as intimately as a billion-dollar real-estate deal.
We are so blessed to have some inside information GW. Everyone on the show seems brilliant and kind. What a great combination of people working together to solve this complex mystery. It is an honor to watch something like this take place.

If the illegal helicopter comes back again it would be interesting for them to get a spotlight like were used in WWII and shine it right at the helicopter. If anyone from the military or someone else would complain then it would prove that a helicopter is flying illegal over civilian territory.

If the illegal helicopter comes back again it would be interesting for them to get a spotlight like were used in WWII and shine it right at the helicopter. If anyone from the military or someone else would complain then it would prove that a helicopter is flying illegal over civilian territory.

Exactly my thoughts, tribute22.

I have a spotlight-from-hell, I know Erik has one stashed-away. ;)

Stay tuned.