Skinwalker Ranch (Updates)

I am very interested in hearing what you have to tell GWU. May I inquire what your involvement with the property is? I'm new to the forum. If you are involved with the show, do you know of the related fan forum's site URL? I haven't been able to find it.
Al, this is the "Insider" page for the ranch, which is a paid subscription to a LOT of stuff on the ranch and the official page. There are also many other FB page fan sites, including one that is excellent that GWU is affiliated with.

I am a Skinwalker Insider member, but rarely have the time to take advantage of the benefits, darnit.

I have most of the cast's phone numbers, so it's not a big deal.

But the Insiders do have special access to cast members, as well as info not afforded to the general public. Highly recommended if you are a fan.

The two largest FB Skinwalker groups are administered by my friends, the authors Cheryl Lynn Carter, and Ryan Skinner, who have written about the ranch extensively. You may have seen Ryan on TV, while he was investigating Skinwalker from around the edges.

Last edited:
I am very interested in hearing what you have to tell GWU. May I inquire what your involvement with the property is?

Steve summarized my participation very well, Al.
I am just happy to have been a part of it.

I tell people that being on the ranch & show was my "Make-A-Wish", lol.

Will I return to Skinwalker Ranch?

;) :cool:

Last edited:
I'm glad they had that high speed camera for that. Had it been a single image from a regular digital camera it's one of those things that could easily be dismissed as a digital artifact within the camera, lens flare, bokeh, blooming or even just digital noise. However, the fact that it kept its size, shape and visual density across all frames makes it much harder to dismiss as a "camera trick". And it did have a very unique and symmetrical shape.

Well maybe not that unique a shape since it immediately reminded me of this:View attachment 47844
Excellent points Steve. I agree. Now that we know something is living in our skies, what if anything do we do about it. What does this mean for humanity. We may have to face our fears now.

Reactions: Debi
Tomorrow night's episode:

Tuesday, May 9 - 10:00 p.m. EST
The team turns their focus back to the mesa and almost immediately gets more evidence of something buried deep within it. And Brandon returns to the ranch with Utah's Attorney General who is eager to find out who is monitoring the ranch.

Reactions: Lynne and Selectric
Tomorrow night's episode:

Tuesday, May 9 - 10:00 p.m. EST
The team turns their focus back to the mesa and almost immediately gets more evidence of something buried deep within it. And Brandon returns to the ranch with Utah's Attorney General who is eager to find out who is monitoring the ranch.
I will be watching; I think this is soft disclosure.

• Hands Clapping
Reactions: Debi