Skinwalker Ranch (Updates)

Something tells me those metal flakes might be bits of an old John Deere that was in the wrong place when the mesa collapsed (whether intentional or natural).

I always ask myself when hearing claims of vast tunnel systems, "Where is the excavated dirt?" For some of these claimed tunnels, there should be mountains of removed material, easily discernable from orbital pics and even after decades. It's just not there.
I can't recall a geologist weighing in on the mesa. I am taking the explosive expert's opinion with a grain of salt.

I will ask Kaleb how Tom is doing after that heart attack scare, and let everyone know what he says.
Could it just be natural cave systems? It would be handy for whoever may be using them to pick a place that was already there.

Travis reveals he was on the team to write the report for Congress.

Travis reveals he was on the team to write the report for Congress.

I like Travis. Not going to put words in his mouth, but i believe either way, he is going to 'attack' it with scientific logic first. I agree there are many things that can explained with science. There are some things that go beyond that. I'd rather see someone that will pick it apart first before coming to or not coming to a final conclusion.

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
One night during our dinner break at Skinwalker, I brought out my SLS camera and began poking around inside the Command Center. Found several spirits including one sitting in Erik's chair in the control room. Travis was very interested in the camera so I handed it to him and he disappeared out into the night (it was about 10 PM), while Erik and I continued our meal and conversation about our families, mostly. Half an hour later Travis came back inside. We asked him if he found anything, all he would say is "Yes I did!" and acted as if he was still processing what he saw with it, lol.
Both he and Erik are committed to the scientific approach, as is Brandon, but both will readily admit that they are seeing things that they don't have a scientific explanation for- yet, lol. They have invited people onto the ranch with backgrounds in spiritual matters, so they are open to other avenues, but are careful to not draw any major conclusions.

Reactions: Selectric
One night during our dinner break at Skinwalker, I brought out my SLS camera and began poking around inside the Command Center. Found several spirits including one sitting in Erik's chair in the control room. Travis was very interested in the camera so I handed it to him and he disappeared out into the night (it was about 10 PM), while Erik and I continued our meal and conversation about our families, mostly. Half an hour later Travis came back inside. We asked him if he found anything, all he would say is "Yes I did!" and acted as if he was still processing what he saw with it, lol.
Both he and Erik are committed to the scientific approach, as is Brandon, but both will readily admit that they are seeing things that they don't have a scientific explanation for- yet, lol. They have invited people onto the ranch with backgrounds in spiritual matters, so they are open to other avenues, but are careful to not draw any major conclusions.
The whole group there seems brilliant and kind. They are the kind of people needed to deal with what might be there. Level heads that use safety and intelligence to tackle the questions. If there is a spiritual nature to this situation good character could really make a difference in results and protection. Travis certainly must be a genius with his list of degrees. I am more confident then ever that if it is possible to know anything about this phenomenon he will dig it out.

I just never have the time to listen to podcasts, I haven't even recorded one with my friends at Advanced Paranormal in a month, just too much going on, so I miss all this stuff. Might have to delay watching this week's episode due to a medical procedure tomorrow. My planned summer of having fun has turned into a summer of doctor visits and medical torture, lol. Thank God for the DVR and streaming!

Okay PNF family, I have finished what the kids call "Binge-Watching" this Skinwalker Ranch show. It was not what I expected but I'm glad I have it a chance, it's been pretty interesting.

Back when I was in the Army I did a lot with radio signals and learned about wave propagation. We used to play with the spectrum analyzer to isolate signals, such as one guys car alarm key fob (which we used a signal jammer on as a joke) and the drive-thru intercom at the Burger King on base. So seeing the 1.6Ghz frequency along with some of the other stuff they have seen is all stuff I can understand before they explain what's being seen.

I like the cast and the camaraderie that has developed. In the beginning Dragon seemed paranoid and frustrated with Travis and Erik but now seems to have a lot of trust in them and is now pro-digging. By contrast Travis seems to go into each experiment with the slightest idea that something bad might happen. I also like how Travis seems like both the smartest guy in the room and also like a NASCAR drive who wandered into the set by accident.

Also, it was neat to see GoneWestUtah on the show. Good job being the most charismatic and/or photogenic of the bunch as they really seemed to show a lot more of you than the other guys with you.

Looking forward to the next episode and can share some thoughts here.

Reactions: Selectric and Debi