Skinwalker Ranch (Updates)

Actually, the Bigalow team was there for quite some time and acquired quite a bit of material that the government now has. This was prior to the current team now on site owned by Fugal. I've followed the phenomena on Skinwalker and in that area since 2005 since Art Bell and George Knapp first began talking about it.

We are lucky to have a member here who was there for the current season being shown. He has had some interesting insights of his own. The phenomena appears to be validated as real. Now, what it is has yet to be proven.

Reactions: Selectric
A wormhole seams impossible to be activated in the atmosphere of a planet wouldn't it suck the atmosphere right out like a straw entering a balloon same with one way wormholes cold of space would enter .

As for the laser bending we have created light bending materiel already our self's
https://interestingengineering.com/...terial, created by,also bounce the light back.
this is out in the open and the military what ten years ahead .

What ever they are doing this thing know what they are thinking and plan to, do so why eavesdrop and rebroadcast back to them sept to cause anxiety , why would alien's do this we would be nothing to them a ant colony on a planet .

GoneWestUtah

I told you I had questions...lol Here's the first of them.

When trying to "slew" to the desired star, did those stars delete out of the system one by one or was it ahead of you or did it happen when you inputted the desired location? Were all three scopes experiencing the same thing? Did each scope work off the same locator system you were using or were they independent of each other? (I don't know your techie terms for these things so I hope you follow this! lol)

What size do you think was the area that was being blocked to you guys? Was it a very small area or miles of the sky blocked?

Sorry I am so late to replying, last week was a killer and I haven't been near a real keyboard since last Wednesday.

The targets were gone before I could select them. "It" knew what objects in the database were in the area of interest and none were there when I looked for them. Checking at home about a week later, the database was restored.

Rich's big scope is manually aimed. There are no computer encoders or database on that scope, but when Rich aimed it at the anomaly, suddenly his camera stopped working. "It" knew where he was aiming anyway.

Each telescope had it's own onboard computer system, completely independent of each other. We were all drawing power from extension cords run out from the command center, none of us were on batteries that night.

The big anomaly is roughly a quarter to half mile in diameter, located about a mile above the triangle area on the ranch. From our vantage point at the helipad, it would cover an area of sky about the size of a beach ball held at arm's length. A pretty big chunk of sky.

They wanted to repeat the experiment, with some twists, in late October, but it was cancelled a week before I was to head back to the ranch due to a COVID outbreak on the set. Hoping they want to still do it this summer when they start filming again in a couple of months.

I went there as an astronomer, not a paranormal investigator, but I did take some paranormal gear with me to the ranch. I had almost no free time while there- the production company runs a tight ship- but I did see SLS figures in the command center. One was sitting in Erik's chair, two more hovered in the meeting-room area. They were not spurious glitches.

Sorry I am so late to replying, last week was a killer and I haven't been near a real keyboard since last Wednesday.

The targets were gone before I could select them. "It" knew what objects in the database were in the area of interest and none were there when I looked for them. Checking at home about a week later, the database was restored.

Rich's big scope is manually aimed. There are no computer encoders or database on that scope, but when Rich aimed it at the anomaly, suddenly his camera stopped working. "It" knew where he was aiming anyway.

Each telescope had it's own onboard computer system, completely independent of each other. We were all drawing power from extension cords run out from the command center, none of us were on batteries that night.

The big anomaly is roughly a quarter to half mile in diameter, located about a mile above the triangle area on the ranch. From our vantage point at the helipad, it would cover an area of sky about the size of a beach ball held at arm's length. A pretty big chunk of sky.

They wanted to repeat the experiment, with some twists, in late October, but it was cancelled a week before I was to head back to the ranch due to a COVID outbreak on the set. Hoping they want to still do it this summer when they start filming again in a couple of months.
Thanks for clarifying that for me. I understand Travis has a Masters in Astronomy as well, so he knew exactly what you guys were aiming at and what was happening to you. And wow...that's a goodly piece of sky "It" doesn't want seen!

I am gonna be having withdrawal tonight since it's not on this week! Have to wait until next week for the next episode! :(

Yep, Travis and I spoke the same language.

You will also notice that after a couple of tries, I didn't use the computer on my telescope, and aimed it manually as well. As soon as it was aimed at the anomaly, I lost my camera feed to my laptop.

Here's what everyone wants to see. Travis' trailer at Skinwalker, his red jeep parked to the left. The mesa is in the background.
Travis Trailer.jpg

Reactions: Debi
Yep, Travis and I spoke the same language.

You will also notice that after a couple of tries, I didn't use the computer on my telescope, and aimed it manually as well. As soon as it was aimed at the anomaly, I lost my camera feed to my laptop.
I did catch that on the manual aim. It knows and just shuts things down.

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
Here's what everyone wants to see. Travis' trailer at Skinwalker, his red jeep parked to the left. The mesa is in the background.
View attachment 40470
Nice RV. Always did like the Montana's. Does he have cameras covering this aimed towards his place or are they outfacing cameras? Cuz he probably needs at least one or two covering his place as It is interested in him.

Reactions: GoneWestUtah