Skinwalker Ranch (Updates)

Hi everyone! I was home in plenty of time, even had a great supper with the local daughter who came by to watch with us. She just left and I need to jump in the shower.
Thanks for the nod, Debi. I think you can tell that I was blown away at the time.
Selectric, I worked a fun season in network TV in 1980. But this time around is just mind-blowing.

Hi everyone! I was home in plenty of time, even had a great supper with the local daughter who came by to watch with us. She just left and I need to jump in the shower.
Thanks for the nod, Debi. I think you can tell that I was blown away at the time.
Selectric, I worked a fun season in network TV in 1980. But this time around is just mind-blowing.
Were you aware of the "thing" they found in the middle of the night before you left the ranch?

Were you aware of the "thing" they found in the middle of the night before you left the ranch?
Ok...thing meaning anomaly...lol I'm tired. Brain is shutting down.

No. That was news to me. The timing as presented may have been editorial license; Brandon was not there during our visit. His father had just passed and he was away with family at that time. It was probably the day after our final night on the ranch.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lynne and Debi
GoneWestUtah

I told you I had questions...lol Here's the first of them.

When trying to "slew" to the desired star, did those stars delete out of the system one by one or was it ahead of you or did it happen when you inputted the desired location? Were all three scopes experiencing the same thing? Did each scope work off the same locator system you were using or were they independent of each other? (I don't know your techie terms for these things so I hope you follow this! lol)

What size do you think was the area that was being blocked to you guys? Was it a very small area or miles of the sky blocked?

Reactions: Selectric and Lynne
GoneWestUtah

I told you I had questions...lol Here's the first of them.

When trying to "slew" to the desired star, did those stars delete out of the system one by one or was it ahead of you or did it happen when you inputted the desired location? Were all three scopes experiencing the same thing? Did each scope work off the same locator system you were using or were they independent of each other? (I don't know your techie terms for these things so I hope you follow this! lol)

What size do you think was the area that was being blocked to you guys? Was it a very small area or miles of the sky blocked?
Great questions Debi. I was so excited to see our GWU on the tv. I hope they have him back.

Reactions: Selectric and Debi
This season so far raises so many questions not even sure where to begin. Just the fact devices are shutting down or malfunctioning nonstop when trying to study the triangle boggles the mind. The feedback they were getting as if being recorded, also troubling. Then the laser bending when hitting a certain spot...pretty freaky. A casual or first time watcher at this stage would be like Yeah Right...Impossible. Looking forward to IF they can come up with answers to even an eighth of what's going on there. I am always skeptical of things, but this stuff can upend life and reality as we perceive it.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
I was intrigued with the story that a small shed was found packed with cows in such a way it should have been impossible. If true, then this should be the most obvious case for physical evidence of paranormal activity at the ranch. I was however disappointed that there were no photographs. You'd think if they were investigating the ranch on a semi-professional basis they'd definitely document something as outrageous as an overcrowded shed filled with cows.

Anyways, my thoughts are that the answers lie deep underground beneath the ranch. Perhaps theres anomalous abundances of rare elements that create these phenomenon reported. Whatever is down there it isn't normal.

I was however disappointed that there were no photographs.
This happened well before there were investigators on the ranch with full camera set ups, etc. The current team has high tech cameras everywhere.

Reactions: Lynne
This happened well before there were investigators on the ranch with full camera set ups, etc. The current team has high tech cameras everywhere.
There were these two investigators that stayed there over an extended period of time. They had cameras and vehicles and some gear, but their getup wasn't professional and they werent filming a show.