Skinwalker Ranch (Updates)

Would like to see a blind test done a medium blind folded and not knowing where they are at one that does not know of site and see what they may bring to the table some one with out prescribed thoughts on the place to influence the reality kinda like the rabbi that i think he thought it was more like a shedim then a jinn but i lean more to a jinn the black wolf rotting flesh fear a trickster a shape shifter just some of the attributes with the jinn . ;ss

Reactions: Selectric
There were conspiracy peeps saying how the Tic Tac craft belong to deep black ops. Many years ago we reverse engineered the tech to create the 'drive' that powers them. I am still clinging to the fence on most alien theories, but IF they are black ops...they are certainly watching everything being done there.

I observe others reality all the time work in it play in it there reality influence my own reality allows me to see more feel more know more everyone reality is not the same such as say politics i won no i won no you loss no you loss threw there observation two completely different reality.
But what im actually trying to say here is that for a lack of a better term here the phenomena witch ill call a jin to put in some kind of context is interacting with there thought and making it a reality,example the cattle in the trailer that would be impossible to get them in, stuff pilled up on back door cob webs on side door but he had to think they could be in there to look in there thus the jin made it a reality .
I agree that this unknown entity could be what the Islamic people call a Djinn. It certainly has powers over the physical that we cannot explain.

There were conspiracy peeps saying how the Tic Tac craft belong to deep black ops. Many years ago we reverse engineered the tech to create the 'drive' that powers them. I am still clinging to the fence on most alien theories, but IF they are black ops...they are certainly watching everything being done there.
I believe we probably have tried to back engineer alien craft but weither they are thirs or ours it still proves the existence of another race of beings. Now they may not be off world but from another dimension or time. I can’t wait till we have some answers on this. If our government or some deep black op have some info, I sure wish they’d tell us.

If our government or some deep black op have some info, I sure wish they’d tell us.
They won't. Whatever agenda (if any) is being followed, we aren't part of it. At the very least, i guess they feel the general public would have a melt down if any eye opening information would be released to us. If they are observing the research going on at the ranch...it is absolutely understandable. Whatever is going on there...alien/dimensional/spiritual/etc...it is the 'holy grail' of ALL we don't understand. Who wouldn't want that information...and who wouldn't want that kept a TIGHT secret.

Reactions: Lynne
Would like to see a blind test done a medium blind folded and not knowing where they are at one that does not know of site and see what they may bring to the table some one with out prescribed thoughts on the place to influence the reality kinda like the rabbi that i think he thought it was more like a shedim then a jinn but i lean more to a jinn the black wolf rotting flesh fear a trickster a shape shifter just some of the attributes with the jinn . ;ss
I had to look up the word shedim (demon or evil spirit in the Jewish faith). There seems to be a hierarchy to these entities. The Bible does mention this too. There are principalities ruling over certain areas. Perhaps the one over this area is a high ranking one. I think over time people have created their own names and lists of abilities for these things.

They won't. Whatever agenda (if any) is being followed, we aren't part of it. At the very least, i guess they feel the general public would have a melt down if any eye opening information would be released to us. If they are observing the research going on at the ranch...it is absolutely understandable. Whatever is going on there...alien/dimensional/spiritual/etc...it is the 'holy grail' of ALL we don't understand. Who wouldn't want that information...and who wouldn't want that kept a TIGHT secret.
Well stated. I agree. Perhaps we will figure some of this out without the govt. Private funded expiroments may give us some insight. If it truly is an entity with what we would describe as god like abilities nobody may be able to grasp or control it. This may be what Bigelow and the govt organization found out and wouldn’t share. Perhaps that’s why they just gave it up and walked away. They knew anyone else would discover the uncontrollability too. There was no need or ability to really stop any one else going in because it was pointless.

I had to look up the word shedim (demon or evil spirit in the Jewish faith). There seems to be a hierarchy to these entities. The Bible does mention this too. There are principalities ruling over certain areas. Perhaps the one over this area is a high ranking one. I think over time people have created their own names and lists of abilities for these things.
The shedim i am referring to is the foreign gods ,shed in hebrew discard throw away, im means gods it was later in greek translation where they adopted as demon or evil .

Reactions: Lynne
I had not considered the Djinn or Shedim. However, if we strip away the religious beliefs and the cartoon genie attire surrounding them, we are left with records of some sort of "other" beings living within the earth realm unseen going back to pre-biblical records.

Rosemary Ellen Guilley wrote a book on it.
Some info on it.

In pre-Islamic lore, the Djinn are malicious, are born of smokeless fire, and are not immortal. They live with other supernatural beings in the Kaf, a mythical range of emerald mountains that encircles the earth. They like to roam the deserts and wilderness. They are usually invisible but have the power to shapeshift to any form, be it insect, other animal, or human.

King Solomon used a magic ring to control Djinn and protect him from them. The ring was set with a gem, probably a diamond, that had a living force of its own. With the ring, Solomon branded the necks of the Djinn as his slaves.

____
Although the Djinn as described may not be what is at Skinwalker per say, the idea here is there are records all over the world of beings who do live here, are older than humans, are shapeshifters, and have abilities to interact with us unseen.

Just a thought the entente is trying to provoke fear in the observers using the pilots instruments to cause anxiety and fear in other words it knows what button to push sept when it comes to ufo its misinterpreting excitement and adrenaline for fear or some one fears ufos there so it must know the reality each observer to a point they should have a questionnaires to see if any collation happen in the data and do blind study's would like to see bigelows files .

Reactions: Debi