Skinwalker Ranch (Updates)

This reminds me of a UFO report I read back in the 90s about an "invisible UFO." The witness said he could prove the UFO was invisible because "a large number of people didn't see it."
Ha !

The altimeter of the helicopter kept showing something 40 feet below them and following. The equipment was not malfuctioning and they were at 3,000 feet. It happened again at different altitudes but in the same area of air space. Also increased gamma ray activity went with that. Only in that area of air space. They moved out of it and the readings would return to normal.

Reactions: Lynne
The altimeter of the helicopter kept showing something 40 feet below them and following. The equipment was not malfuctioning and they were at 3,000 feet. It happened again at different altitudes but in the same area of air space. Also increased gamma ray activity went with that. Only in that area of air space. They moved out of it and the readings would return to normal.
This would have been a radar altimeter, as opposed to an altimeter that gauges altitude as a function of static pressure. There has been a lot of discussion in the flight safety world in the past year about localized interference with radar altimeters caused by 5G cell towers. Considering the anomalous readings on this program are only in a particular local airspace, it would be interesting to know if there are any 5G towers nearby.

This would have been a radar altimeter, as opposed to an altimeter that gauges altitude as a function of static pressure. There has been a lot of discussion in the flight safety world in the past year about localized interference with radar altimeters caused by 5G cell towers. Considering the anomalous readings on this program are only in a particular local airspace, it would be interesting to know if there are any 5G towers nearby.

Remember that anomalies at the Ranch predate cell phones by years, 5G towers by decades. The cell tower idea is worth looking into, but my spidey sense is telling me it's a red herring. It might be a problem in a metro area, but not in the middle of nowhere. Brandon's copter flies there quite often with no report of this, only when they ascended into the small zone of interest directly above the ranch did the anomaly appear.

The iPhone hacking events are what really got my attention this last season. Travis is right, nobody on earth can make an iPhone do what it was doing, at least as I understand it.

Remember that anomalies at the Ranch predate cell phones by years, 5G towers by decades. The cell tower idea is worth looking into, but my spidey sense is telling me it's a red herring. It might be a problem in a metro area, but not in the middle of nowhere. Brandon's copter flies there quite often with no report of this, only when they ascended into the small zone of interest directly above the ranch did the anomaly appear.

The iPhone hacking events are what really got my attention this last season. Travis is right, nobody on earth can make an iPhone do what it was doing, at least as I understand it.
I wasn't commenting on the series, the ranch, or its history; I was explaining the difference between an altimeter and a radar altimeter. Radar altimeters are affected by 5G towers. Whether there are 5G towers any where near the ranch I don't know, I've never watched it.

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
I understand, I thought you were inferring this when you asked about any 5G towers near the ranch.

My mistake.

I have to admit going through a little bit of withdrawal last night. Hopefully the new season starts soon and we don't have to wait until October.

I really hope all the production companies are back on pre-COVID schedules. I'm so ready for new content, all-around.

I have to admit going through a little bit of withdrawal last night. Hopefully the new season starts soon and we don't have to wait until October.

I really hope all the production companies are back on pre-COVID schedules. I'm so ready for new content, all-around.
I had the same withdrawal! lol

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
Duke you are amazing! This show is totally worth watching. I think someone like you would understand the experiments more than most.