Skinwalker Ranch (Updates)

Famous science fiction writer, the late Sir Arthur C. Clarke is also known for his three laws.

1. When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is possible, he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is impossible, he is very probably wrong.
  2. The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
  3. Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
I was extremely fortunate to exchange letters with Clarke during his retirement in Ceylon some 20 years ago, before his passing. I learned to read on his books, my dad's expansive paperback collection.

Reactions: Debi and Lynne
Famous science fiction writer, the late Sir Arthur C. Clarke is also known for his three laws.

1. When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is possible, he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is impossible, he is very probably wrong.
  2. The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
  3. Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
I was extremely fortunate to exchange letters with Clarke during his retirement in Ceylon some 20 years ago, before his passing. I learned to read on his books, my dad's expansive paperback collection.
I grew up reading Edgar Rice Burrows paperbacks. Tarzan and John Carter of Mars were my favs.

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
I completely forgot it was on last night. D'oh!

Hopefully I can catch it tonight.

I'd like to see Kaleb slide his phone into a Farady cage next time it goes nuts. See if it continues.

Reactions: Debi
Excellent episode tonight.

They need to harden their bunker. The whole thing needs to be a Faraday cage.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Excellent episode tonight.

They need to harden their bunker. The whole thing needs to be a Faraday cage.
The last two episodes have been really intriguing. Being able to trigger a similar event with the played back chant indicates signs of an intelligence there.

Reactions: Lynne