Skinwalker Ranch (Updates)

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

Second season premiers tomorrow night, Tuesday, May 4th.

I caught a few episodes over the weekend. Lots going on there, but I wonder how much the producers juice things up?

Judging from what I've seen, aliens are behind the activity there, I don't see much that makes me think of Native American spirituality.

IMO this is one of the most interesting and promising series on cable. There is obviously something more going on there than just a curse or a few swalkers causing mischief. To me it seems like the place has an important part to play in the future of earth or why would it be so micromanaged by the other players in the dimensions

I'm amazed that they don't have any high-powered telescopes on the property for when those UFO's appear overhead. I've got two dozen scopes that would be perfect in that capacity. I used to track commercial jets with a 6-inch Celestron. You could see the faces of passengers in the windows.

I agree it’s a great show. It shows an intent to do a serious investigation that is sharing openly the results. It does look like it’s leading to Aliens or UFOS. Is this all part of the soft disclosure ? I will be watching.

I agree it’s a great show. It shows an intent to do a serious investigation that is sharing openly the results. It does look like it’s leading to Aliens or UFOS. Is this all part of the soft disclosure ? I will be watching.
So will I.

Reactions: Walking Goose
Me too, I will make sure to come back tomorrow to see what others have to say or may have thought of concerning this place. I wonder if they have high powered scopes going? I bet Bigelow did when he owned the Ranch.I guess it all hits the proverbial fan tonight when they decide to do more digging!!!!! I rarely look forward to tv anymore but consistently do with this show as well as Oak Island and Ghost Adventures and Mystery of Green Frog Ranch which is in the Uinta Basin with Skinwalkers Ranch

Reactions: Paintman and Lynne
Second season premiers tomorrow night, Tuesday, May 4th.

Second season?????

200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Paintman and Lynne
I used to take my telescope out in the desert west of the Great Salt Lake. We had a line- of-sight view of a military test range (Dugway). Saw odd things in that airspace.
Zak Bagans once asked "What is it about Utah?" Lol.

Me too, I will make sure to come back tomorrow to see what others have to say or may have thought of concerning this place. I wonder if they have high powered scopes going? I bet Bigelow did when he owned the Ranch.I guess it all hits the proverbial fan tonight when they decide to do more digging!!!!! I rarely look forward to tv anymore but consistently do with this show as well as Oak Island and Ghost Adventures and Mystery of Green Frog Ranch which is in the Uinta Basin with Skinwalkers Ranch
Cool. Looking forward to sharing thoughts on it together with you guys.