Skinwalker Ranch (Updates)

Still waiting for them to revisit the whole dire wolf angle. I can already imagine Travis's voice saying "Look! Look! Right there! I think k that might actually be a dire wolf. Quick, let's shoot a rocket and see what it does!"

Also, anyone have any thoughts on how a rocket gets "stuck" in midair? I've spent the past 5 days thinking about what could cause that. It even piqued my wife's interest who doesn't really watch the show but sometimes like to watch me while I'm watching it because I'm apparently like a little kid going "ooohh" and "aaahhh".
That was one of the strangest things I've ever witnessed. It wasn't a camera angle, either. When whatever had it "let go", it just suddenly started to drop at speed. Reminded me a bit of pics you see of things frozen in flight like birds, etc. In this case, we got to see the "let go" and resume fall part.

Reactions: Lynne
Still waiting for them to revisit the whole dire wolf angle. I can already imagine Travis's voice saying "Look! Look! Right there! I think k that might actually be a dire wolf. Quick, let's shoot a rocket and see what it does!"

Also, anyone have any thoughts on how a rocket gets "stuck" in midair? I've spent the past 5 days thinking about what could cause that. It even piqued my wife's interest who doesn't really watch the show but sometimes like to watch me while I'm watching it because I'm apparently like a little kid going "ooohh" and "aaahhh".
That is the fun of the show, every event goes against the laws of physics! There has to be a sentient, unseen force or entity acting on the physics in that area and it seems "time" is also a component.

There have been many legends and theories of portals/vortices. Between SWR and Beyond SWR, they are bringing these theoretical anomalies into the forefront of science fact. Of course with projects like Stargate (not the show lol), agencies already knew of them. At least now, the common folk will have their beliefs justified. Once they are 100% proven for all to know, what will be the outcome? Have there been unknown studies already done? Is it pretty much... X (you are here)................................................................................................................................................................ X (they are here)? Probably lol.

Reactions: Lynne
I've noticed Dragon has calmed down and I like him now!
I'm another 1 who wants them to revisit the dire wolf.