Skinwalker Ranch (Updates)

Very aware. ;)

It started in my hotel room, the first night after production wrapped.
Have you shared that here before? I'd like to hear more.

I saw a recent interview with the team where Travis was thinking about the command center and could even "see" it in his mind. At the same time Erik was in the command center and caught a glimpse of something or someone in the room with him. This prompted a brief discussion on Astral projection.

A few here know about my attachment.

I will expand on it after I retire later this year.

It is not evil, I have been living with it since my first day there. It's amazing, actually.

Stay tuned.

Last edited:
A few here know about my attachment.

I will expand on it after I retire later this year.

It is not evil, I have been living with it since my first day there. It's amazing, actually.

Stay tuned.
I am very interested in hearing what you have to tell GWU. May I inquire what your involvement with the property is? I'm new to the forum. If you are involved with the show, do you know of the related fan forum's site URL? I haven't been able to find it.

I am very interested in hearing what you have to tell GWU. May I inquire what your involvement with the property is? I'm new to the forum. If you are involved with the show, do you know of the related fan forum's site URL? I haven't been able to find it.
I'll let GWU tell you the full story but the highlight is that he along with a few others were invited onto the ranch with their equipment to aid in an experiment. GWU was featured prominently in Season 3 Episode 4.

Reactions: Lynne
That image shown in the sly looked like some type of ship to me. I almost fell off the couch. There was definitely something in the sky above the experiment.

Reactions: Stevedog
That image shown in the sly looked like some type of ship to me. I almost fell off the couch. There was definitely something in the sky above the experiment.
I'm glad they had that high speed camera for that. Had it been a single image from a regular digital camera it's one of those things that could easily be dismissed as a digital artifact within the camera, lens flare, bokeh, blooming or even just digital noise. However, the fact that it kept its size, shape and visual density across all frames makes it much harder to dismiss as a "camera trick". And it did have a very unique and symmetrical shape.

Well maybe not that unique a shape since it immediately reminded me of this:
download (1).jpeg