Skinwalker Ranch (Updates)

I attended Phenomecon on Saturday, to catch the Skinwalker cast during their panel. I got there early, the hall was just beginning to fill. The first vendor booth I encountered was for medical weed, lol!

View attachment 42623

I got to attend the panel by the UAPX guys. Recall they had their van at the ranch and all of their equipment was shut-down during the experiment. A continuing theme at the ranch! After a short break, the Skinwalker team came out.

View attachment 42624

View attachment 42625

During the questions by the emcee, the telescope episode kept coming up as the cast's favorite so-far. Travis introduced me, had me stand up in the audience, and I got a hearty round of applause! Made me feel very good and happy to have played a part.

I squeezed in a few selfies.

View attachment 42626

View attachment 42627
Thanks for posting these great pics and updates on the weekend, Chuck! Very exciting stuff!

Cheryl Lynn Carter didn't get home until after 1:00 AM on Tuesday, her flight was overbooked so they gave her $300 to take one a few hours later. She used the time to dive into a book she picked up at Phenomecon.

I was home in 3 hours that felt like 8, lol. The seats in the Hyundai are murder on my back.

• Sad
Reactions: Debi
Ryan Skinner talks about his BF encounter.

Ryan says:
While taking a break from Skinwalker Ranch I decided to drive up to the Uintah Mountains to investigate some recent Bigfoot reports. Anyone interested in the exact coordinates please visit 40°50'34.0"N 109°27'36.6"W .

Reactions: Lynne
I met Ryan at Phenomecon, he co-authored a couple of books with Cheryl Lynne Carter, who introduced us.
They gave me permissions to post topics on the Skinwalker FB pages without being checked for moderation first.

Flaming Gorge is an absolutely stunning lake in the high Uintah mountains, very isolated from population centers. BF has been repeatedly sighted and shot on video in northern Utah, and very recently.

Skinwalker Ranch

Ryan Skinner · 15m ·

Brandon D. Fugal's recent petroglyph(s?) discovered at Skinwalker Ranch represents a *MAJOR discovery in my opinion. These appear to be the same artists that etched the Mcconkie Ranch petroglyphs (20 miles away?). After having spent alot of time interviewing the owner of Mcconkie Ranch, she took me on a private tour of one of what she claimed where countless "kivas" throughout the property. She said these underground tunnels and burial sites were all over her property. Even mentioned when they irrigated, all the water would fill into the empty (with mummies still inside) caverns. I would be lead to believe the propensity for there to be underground burial caverns below skinwalker ranch would likewise be very high.

315298372_10220746876532611_7751541939099520363_n.jpg

315476505_10220746885132826_5444811043134889057_n.jpg

Use links to see more at the Facebook page about Skinwalker Ranch.

Reactions: Selectric
I can't wait for this to return.