Skinwalker Ranch (Updates)

I have been rewatching episodes and one thing that i forgot about, was the older Dr guy from all of season 1 that vanished in season 2. They don't mention him and first few episodes they really try not to show him in 'flashbacks'. Whatever happened to him? Odd they never mention why he left or died or not a fan favorite so canned...lol. NM lol. Funny Travis mentions him in cast above. What are the odds i wonder about this and bam, this cast is posted (that i should've watched first) :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Lynne
I have been rewatching episodes and one thing that i forgot about, was the older Dr guy from all of season 1 that vanished in season 2. They don't mention him and first few episodes they really try not to show him in 'flashbacks'. Whatever happened to him? Odd they never mention why he left or died or not a fan favorite so canned...lol. NM lol. Funny Travis mentions him in cast above. What are the odds i wonder about this and bam, this cast is posted (that i should've watched first) :)
Jim Segala had prior commitments and could not participate in the following seasons. Travis talks briefly about that in the interview I just posted.

When they filmed the first season of Skinwalker, no one knew if it would be renewed, and Jim took on another job from what I could glean before they knew.

Reactions: Lynne and Selectric

Jul 31, 2022 What we are observing take place at Skinwalker Ranch are phenomena that encompasses the entire Uinta Basin. In order to better understand that phenomena, we must begin to look more at the past for answers to what is taking place and being labeled as paranormal today. The rock art record at Dinosaur National Monument appears to lead toward that knowledge.

I attended Phenomecon on Saturday, to catch the Skinwalker cast during their panel. I got there early, the hall was just beginning to fill. The first vendor booth I encountered was for medical weed, lol!

1662986929746.png

I got to attend the panel by the UAPX guys. Recall they had their van at the ranch and all of their equipment was shut-down during the experiment. A continuing theme at the ranch! After a short break, the Skinwalker team came out.

1662987099143.png

1662987148540.png

During the questions by the emcee, the telescope episode kept coming up as the cast's favorite so-far. Travis introduced me, had me stand up in the audience, and I got a hearty round of applause! Made me feel very good and happy to have played a part.

I squeezed in a few selfies.

1662987315686.png

1662987359305.png

The highlight of my trip was meeting author Cheryl Lynne Carter! She is an amazing writer as well as being one of the best sensitives/mediums I have ever encountered. We hit it off and spent the entire afternoon together. I have made a new friend.
1662987613008.png

She had missed the bus trip out to the Skinwalker Ranch gates, so we drove out there together and spent a little time soaking it in.

1662987705175.png

1662987750923.png

While we were standing there, Travis came back from the convention in his red Jeep, and stopped and talked with us for a few minutes.

I couldn't get the time to attend all four days but will do my best to be there for the whole thing next year. Highly recommended for any fan of the show. The convention is also very big on Bigfoot, but the UFO people outnumbered the Bigfoot people about 2 to 1, with a sizeable percentage being interested in both.

Last edited:
Reactions: Debi and Selectric
It struck me that of all the hundreds of people in the convention hall, I was one of perhaps only a dozen people there who had actually spent time on the ranch. I can't explain to you how it feels to have been a part of it.
When we were standing at the gates, a message came to me that said "welcome home". That's exactly what it felt like.

I told Travis about the UFO footage caught by a member of my group, Gone West Utah Paranormal, over the southern part of the Salt Lake Valley on May 24th of this year. It was the same "craft" as we caught at Skinwalker. He was very interested in seeing it, so I texted the files to him.

This close-up frame-grab from the video is even more detailed than what Travis and I filmed at the ranch last year, but is what we all saw sail over our heads, and you saw on TV.

1662988830081.png

Photo by Jill Witbeck Young

Last edited:
Reactions: Debi and Selectric